Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Infertility treatment and drugs can be the reason of premature menopause. Infertility treatmnet can affect the chances of getting pregnant and can cause menopause
Infertility treatments can cause premature menopause and that's the big price to pay off. While there aren’t any specific studies that say infertility treatment or fertility treatments and medications can be a vital reason for premature menopause, but doctors believe there is a strong link between the two of them. Lifestyle changes of every woman,infertility treatment or fertility treatment due to late marriage, wrong eating habits or fast food habits and a lot of other affecting factors related to lifestyle contribute towards premature menopause, However, infertility treatment or fertility treatments and medications can cause early menopause and make it difficult for a woman to get pregnant. This may vastly affect your chances of getting pregnant so before going for the infertility treatment clearly ask your specialist that if it may affect your chances of getting pregnant.
Infertility treatment drugs and medications affect menopause:
Infertility treatment medications or drugs are given during IVF treatment and the treatments of fertility definitely lead to a lot of hormonal disturbances in the body, but above all, it also stimulates the ovary to ovulate and produce more egg to conceive fast. But remember, your ovaries have limited supply of eggs and they exhaust them over a period of every month that you call menstruation. That is when women start to experience some basic symptoms of menopause or attain premature menopause at the age when menopause need not occur. This may vastly affect your chances of getting pregnant so before going for the infertility treatment clearly ask your specialist that if it may affect your chances of getting pregnant.
On the big scale, it is believed that a woman reaches menopause around the age of 50 years, and she is ought to be premenopausal between 42 to 47 years of age. However, with a sedentary lifestyle, the influence of medications and drugs used during the IVF treatment (IVF), smoking, drinking this scenario is changing rapidly. So, if your ovary/ovaries are subjected to abuse and are depleted of its natural egg reserve, then it is impossible that you might suffer from premature menopause. This may vastly affect your chances of getting pregnant so before going for the infertility treatment clearly ask your specialist that if it may affect your chances of getting pregnant.
When should you worry:
- If your periods have stopped before the age of 40 years and you have still not conceived despite being on IVF drugs and treatments, talk to your doctor about it as soon as possible.
- If you're experiencing symptoms of menopause like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, mood changes, and decreased sex drive over the time. These indicate that your hormones are taking a dip over time and decreasing the chances of getting pregnant.
What you should do:
- Speak to your IVF doctor and find out how to tackle the problems you are facing. You should talk to your IVF doctor right at the beginning to get everything clear of how many cycles you can undergo while the treatment and what will the implications be for your health.
- If IVF treatments don’t show results, don’t get disheartened and adopt a child if you so wish to be a mother.
Want to know how home remedies and natural ways can increase fertility? If yes, then read our article on natural ways to boost fertility. And if you are specifically looking for the best fertility centers then explore Best IVF Centres in India.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- What is perimenopause? premature menopause, Elawoman - 2018
- Treatment for male infertility infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- How often should you have sex when trying to conceive getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Which are the most fertile days to plan pregnancy fertility, Elawoman - 2017
- causes for missed periods or amenorrhea menopause, Elawoman - 2017
- Endometriosis causes and symptoms periods, Elawoman - 2017
- Use these method to increase fertility naturally boost fertility, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.