Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The best gynecologist hospitals in Mumbai provide a range of healthcare services for patients. The best gynecologist hospitals in Mumbai are Morpheus Fertility Center and Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center which comprise of best gynecologists in Mumbai. The gynecologist consultation cost varies with gynecologist experience.
List of 5 Best Gynecology Hospitals in Mumbai:
- Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Centre
- IVF Spring Fertility Centre
- Zoi Fertility
- Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre
- Bavishi Fertility Institute
Gynecology is the field of medical science, which looks after a wide range of issues including obstetrics, pregnancy, childbirth, menstruation, infertility or fertility issues, sexually transmitted diseases, hormone disorder or the others. Or in short you can call; a gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in the health of female reproductive organs. From a teen to the old woman, every woman needs gynecologist for a wide array of health problems at some point in their life. In this article, we have come up with the list of best gynecology hospitals in Mumbai, which provides quality services at affordable prices. But before you head for the best gynecology hospitals in Mumbai, you must know when to see a gynecologist.
A visit to the gynecologist is recommended for the annual screening of breast cancer or any time a woman has concerns related to female reproductive system such as inability to conceive, pelvic pain, vulvar or vaginal pain or abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Conditions commonly treated by gynecologists include:
- Issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation and menopause
- Family planning including contraception, sterilization and pregnancy termination
- Problems with tissues that support pelvic organs including ligaments and muscles
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Benign conditions of the reproductive tract, for example, ovarian cysts, fibroids, breast disorders, vulvar and vaginal ulcers and other non-cancerous changes
- Premalignant conditions such as endometrial hyperplasia and cervical dysplasia
- Cancers of the reproductive tract and the breasts and pregnancy-related tumors
- Congenital abnormalities of the female reproductive tract
- Emergency care relating to Gynecology
- Endometriosis, a chronic condition that affects the reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases including abscesses
- Sexual problems including health issues relating to same-sex and bisexual relationship
In India, there are many gynecological and fertility hospitals where you can go for the treatment as per the need and convenience. Find below the list of gynecologist hospitals and doctors in Mumbai.
Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center is situated in West Malad, Mumbai and is one of the best choices for those looking forward to gynecological assistance. This is also one of the best gynecology hospitals and infertility centers in India. The hospital was established in the year 1980 for providing the world-class obstetrics and gynecological health care to all.
Professor Dr. Rajendra M Saraogi guided and provided the fortune to create and improve the quality of life of numerous women. From the last 34 years, the hospital has witnessed many successful deliveries. Dr. Mohit R Saraogi and Dr. Roopa Prasad head the gynecology department at Saraogi Hospital.
Dr. Mohit has over 12 years of experience in the medical field and is the regular visiting doctor at Saraogi Hospital. Dr. Roopa has 8 years of experience as a gynecologist and obstetrician. She visits Saraogi hospital and provides the best treatment and consultation to her patients. She treats every patient with utmost care and attention.
- Consultation Fees: Rs. 600
- Services: IVF, Menopause Management, Epidurals, Woman Health Check Up, Endoscopy, Vaginal Surgery
- Location: Khetan Apartments, S.V. Rd, Opposite Telephone Exchange Malad (W), M-64, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064 - Explore More Gynecology Hospitals in Malad West, Mumbai.
- Website: http://www.saraogihospital.com
“Saraogi Hospital is really a very good hospital in Mumbai. It has the best facility. I got the best and satisfying results for my IVF treatment. I am thankful to Dr. Roopa for the same.”–by Amrita Kohli
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Saraogi Hospital and IRIS IVF Center.
IVF Spring Fertility Centre has established itself among the top rated IVF centers in Mumbai. It provides personalized IVF treatment that conforms to world standards. The centre has dedicated doctors and nurses who are not just highly skilled in their fields but constantly working hard to keep abreast with the latest trends and technologies concerning various infertility treatments. Cutting-edge technology deployed in the laboratories adds accuracy and helps in achieving a success rate as good as 68% for every individual case where a baby is born.
The centre is visited by Dr. Anjali A. Deval who is known for her professional excellence and rich experience as an infertility specialist.
- Consultation Fees: Rs. 1000
- Services: IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, DNA Fragmentation Test, Donor Egg Program
- Location: 3rd Floor, 3C Trust House, Global Hospital Annexe Building, Dr. Ernest Borges Road, Near ITC Grand Central, Parel (E), Mumbai - - Explore More Gynecology Hospitals in Parel, Mumbai.
- Website: https://ivfspring.com
“I came atIVF Spring Fertility Centre after the recommendation of one of my friends. My wife had very low egg reserve in the diagnosis that made us look for fertility specialists. They gave us proper guidance about IVF with an egg donor and we could finally conceive our first child after trying for more than 4 years. Thanking the team of doctors and staff of the centre. Keep up the good work.“ -by Abhishek Awasthi
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with IVF Spring Fertility Centre.
Zoi Fertility is a well-known fertility clinic at Powai, Mumbai that has gained its identity through its brilliant doctors and support staff that work in complete with total perfection to achieve soaring success rates. A deeper understanding of the fertility issues, as well as the trauma associated with them is what makes them an expert in addressing all kinds of infertility cases with perfect ease. The clinic is visited by the renowned gynecologist and fertility specialist Dr. Yashodhara Mhatre.
- Consultation Fees: Rs. 800
- Services: IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, Infertility Assessment & Treatment, In Vitro fertilization (IVF - Test Tube Baby)
- Location: 3rd Floor, IVF Department Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Hillside Rd, Hiranandani Gardens, IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076 - Explore MoreGynecology Hospitals in Powai, Mumbai.
- Website: http://zoifertility.com
“It came as a shock to know that the low sperm count of my husband was coming in our way to get pregnant. After one failed IVF cycle at some hospital, we found out aboutZoi Fertility from Elawoman who was instrumental in bringing us to the best one in town. We took the treatment of IVF with ICSI and got pregnant in the very first attempt. Simply Amazing! Thanks a lot.“-by Riya Prakash
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Zoi Fertility.
Aarush IVF and Endoscopy Center ranks among the top gynecologist clinics in Mumbai. Dr. Mukesh Agrawal, Dr. Shilpa Saple, Dr. Simi Kawar are the visiting gynecologist at Aarush IVF and Endoscopy center. The doctors and the medical team are highly qualified and are ever available to assist patients.
- Consultation Fees:Rs. 600
- Services: IVF, Male infertility, Test tube baby, Donor egg, Embryo Reduction, Fertility Preservation, Surrogacy
- Location: 1st Floor, Prathamesh Harmony, Gautam Buddha Lane, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064, Opposite Orlem Church, Off Marve Road - Explore More Gynecology Hospitals in Malad West, Mumbai
- Website: https://www.aarushivf.com
“With the grace of God and efforts of a team of medical experts from Aarush I could conceive. Thanks for the best treatment. I highly recommend Aarush IVF center to individuals who are in the need of the treatment. Thank you, Aarush IVF center.”-by Karishma Sharma
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment withAarush IVF and Endoscopy Centre.
Bavishi fertility institute is a Ghatkopar based gynecology hospital in Mumbai. The centre is equipped with an experienced and well-managed team of medical expert and modern infrastructure. Dr. Lekshmy Rana, Dr. Ridhi Doshi is the daily visiting gynecologist at Bavishi.
The clinic has helped a number of couples in making their dream come true with flawless technology and specialized treatment methodologies.
- Consultation Fees: Rs. 500
- Services: IVF, IUI, TESA
- Location: First Floor Jayant Arcade, M G Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai - 400077, Rajawadi Signal - Explore More Gynecology Hospitals in Ghatkopar East, Mumbai.
- Website: http://www.ivfclinic.com/mumbai
“Bavishi fertility institute is a place where experienced gynecologists are available. I received the best treatment for my pregnancy issues. This is really a good place with great services.”–by Rashmi Desai
If you are facing the need to visit a gynecologist, call us at +917899912611 and get your appointment booked at the best gynecological hospital in Mumbai. Also, don’t forget to explore our section on best IVF doctors in Mumbai.
Book here to get an instant Free Appointment with Bavishi Fertility Institute.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.