Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Know about the best Gynecologists in Noida on the basis of their Review Rating, and Services through this article. Dr. Mamta Sahu and Dr. Vandana Singh tops the list of renowned gynaecologists in Noida because of their experience, qualification, low treatment costs, quality of services offer and highest success rates.
If you are unable to find the best Gynecologists in Noida, then you don't have to worry anymore. We provide you with the list of best the best ones in Noida based on ourthorough and holistic research.
After working with the premier hospitals, Dr Mamta Sahu is now helping people through her Mangalam Ob-Gyn Clinic where she practices Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Noida. She specializes in adoloscent health, infertility, cesarean section, advises on family planning, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries, hysterectomy and high risk pregnancy.
She is also a visiting consultant in Dr Mamta Sahu Clinic, Apollo Hospital, Kailash Hospital, Max Hospital (Noida) and Chikitsa NMC.
- Rating: 4.0 out of 5
- Services: Adolescent Health, High-Risk Pregnancy, Menopausal Problems, Infertility Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: A-102, Near Community Centre, Noida
Dr. Vandana Singh graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial College Meerut and finished her post graduation from Ganesh Shanker Vidyarthi Memorial Medical College Kanpur. She was trained in endoscopy from AIIMS, Delhi and also worked for ESI Hospitals for one year as Senior Registrar. She specializes in cesarean section, difficult deliveries, and medical termination of pregnancy, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and hysterectomy.
She was also associated with Kailash Hospital as Senior Consultant Gynaecologist and currently working in The Women Clinic, Noida.
- Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Services:PCOD and Obesity related issues, Infertility Consultation, Postmenopausal Care, Cancer Screening, Contraception Counselling
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 400
- Location: The Women Clinic, C-38 Sector 20, Near DM Camp Office, Noida
Dr. Manisha Ranjan has an enriching experience of 15 years as Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Noida. She completed her MBBS from Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad in 2001 and in 2005, completed her DGO from Rajawadi Hospital, Mumbai. She was also ranked top in RSBY project as she conducted 7500 cases. Her areas of services include delivery, C-section, infertility treatment, gynae problems, evaluation of fertility etc.
She is also a member of Indian Medical Association and Delhi Medical Council. Currently, she is practising at Nidan Mother and Child Care.
- Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Services:Infertility Treatment, Gynae Problems, Delivery, C-Section
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Nidan Mother and Child Care,Beside HP Pump, Noida
If you are looking for experienced Gynaecologist in your town, then Dr. Anita K Sharma is your answer. Renowned name in the world of obstetrics and gynaecology, she has 30 years of experience in clinical expertise, research as well as teaching. She has done her post graduation in MD- Obstetrics &Gynaecology and has conducted numerous normal deliveries and 5000+ caesarean operations. She has also performed gynecological surgeries like myomectomy, ovariotomy, and abdominal and vaginal hysterectomy.
She also has keen interest in laparoscopic surgeries, vaginal surgeries and issues related to infertility and urinary related. Currently, she is working as Senior Consultant at Max Hospital, Saket and Noida.
- Rating: 3.6 out of 5
- Services:Vaginal Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomy, Ovariotomy, Gynaecological Cancers, Infertility
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 700
- Location: E-146, Main Road, Landmark: Near Balbharti School, Noida
With 12 years of experience, Gynaecologist Dr. Shweta Goswami has many degrees and trainings in her experienced card as after MBBS, she has done MS- Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FNB- Reproductive Medicine, Clinical Embryologist, Obstetrician, Laparoscopic Surgeon and Reproductive Health Specialist. Currently she is working as IVF Consultant at Jaypee Hospital & Milann Fertility Centre. Internationally trained in infertility and IVF specialist, she has been acclaimed for her transparent, ethical and professional clinical approach.
She is renowned gynaecologist cum infertility specialist and have experience in ICSI, Donor egg IVF, surgical sperm collection, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, sexual dysfunction, embryo freezing and much more to add in her service list.
- Rating: 3.4 out of 5
- Services: Laparoscopy, ICSI, Sexual Dysfunction, Recurrent Miscarriages, Hysteroscopy, Male Infertility
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 600
- Location: Jaypee Hospital, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For ratingaccountabilityEla also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.