Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Get all the necessary information on best gynecologists in Navi Mumbai on the basis of their Rating, Success Rate and Services through this article. Dr. Bharti Ravindra Morey and Dr. Arundhati Kar are counted as the best gynaecologists in Navi Mumbai as they have their unique pricing system, service quality and highest success rates in Navi Mumbai.
Want to know who are the best Gynaecologists inNavi Mumbai? Looking for ratings and prices they charge for their service? Now, you don't have to go through multiple sites as we present a list of best Gynaecologists inNavi Mumbaifor your benefit with a rigorous and holistic research.
With 10 years of experience, Dr. Pooja Vyas Bansal is practising as Gynaecologist and Obstetrician. Currently she is working with Bansal Speciality Clinic. She earned her degrees in MBBS and DGO. She also advises as Infertility Specialist and is a Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gynae). Her areas of specialization are obstetric emergencies, laparoscopic surgeries, high risk obstetrics and infertility management.
She is also a member of Navi Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (NMOG) and Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
- Rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Services: Laparoscopic Surgery, Obstetric Emergencies, Infertility Management
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Bansal Speciality Clinic, Hem Parbat Co-Operative Housing Society, Opposite Shankaracharaya Garden, Navi Mumbai
With her experience and knowledge, Dr Himani Sharma serving as a Gynaecologist from past 8 years. She is offering best and quality women health care services She monitors her patient from pregnancy to delivery and monitors postpartum care herself. She is qualified with MBBS and DNB- Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Her areas of specializations are cervical cancer screening and vaccination, high risk pregnancy, uterine fibroids, infertility and abnormal uterine bleeding.
- Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Services: High Risk Pregnancy, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, Cervical Cancer Screening and Vaccination, Uterine Fibroids and infertility
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 700
- Location: Premier Clinic, Shanti Center, Near Navratna Hotel, Navi Mumbai
Dr. Archana Wani has 16 years of experience as a Gynaecologist and Infertility Specialist. In 1998, she did her MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai and in 2001 completed her MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College. In 2000, she completed DGO from College of Physicians and Surgeons. Currently she is practising at Archana Maternity Nursing Home in Navi Mumbai.
- Rating: 3.9 out of 5
- Services: Treatment of Female Sexual Problems, Hysterectomy Procedure, Obstetric services, C-Section Procedure
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 300
- Location: Girirajdham Chs, Sector No 10, Kopar Khairane. Opposite D Mart, Ganesh Naik Road, Navi Mumbai
With 27 years of experience, Dr. Bharati R Morey is Gynaecologist, Obstetrician and Infertility Specialist. She completed her post graduation in MD- Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Mumbai University in 1989. She is founder of Shakuntala Womens Hospital and Infertility Centre which was started in 1994. She also served as a President for NMOGS and conducted free medical check-up camps for women in Navi Mumbai. Dr. Bharati also conducted numerous training programs for medical students grooming them to be competent doctors as a National Trainer for FOGSI which was a DIPSI programme for GDM (Gestational Diabetes Mellitus).
- Rating: 3.8 out of 5
- Services: Maternity Services, PCOD, Colposcopy, Pap Smear, BMD Diagnosis and Treatment, Infertility treatment
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Shakuntala Womens Hospital, Airoli Mode, Near Arovi Super Market, Next To Navi Mumbai Municipal Co-operation, Navi Mumbai
Dr. Arundhati Kar has 20 years of experience in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. She completed her graduation from Gauhati University in 1993 and in 1996 pursued DGO from Dibrugarh University. She provides services in maternal care and checkup, family planning and pregnancy hypertension, uterine fibroid treatment, menstrual disorders in adolescent girls and many more. She is also a member of Indian Medical Association.
Currently, she is practising in her own clinic Dr Arundhati Kar Clinic in vash, Navi Mumbai.
- Rating: 3.7 out of 5
- Services: Uterine Fibroid Treatment, Family Planning and Pregnancy Hypertension, Menstrual Disorders
- Consultation Fee: Rs. 500
- Location: Mahavir Dham, Sector 12, Near State Bank Of India, Navi Mumbai
- Doctor and Clinic Ratings are based on patient reviews - varying from 1 to 5 ratings. These reviews are from verified users on Ela. For rating accountability, Ela also takes into account various genuine sources such as peer site reviews, online surveys and patient's doctor experience to derive these ratings.
- Ratings reflect the Doctor’s or Hospital’s Accuracy of diagnosis, Experience, Knowledge, Cutting Edge Technology, Infrastructure, Success Rates and Accessibility for advice.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.