Women with different fertility issues can go for ivf treatment or ivf procedure. If a couple is facing fertility issues then test tube baby is the right choice
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the treatments employed to counter the problem of inferility. IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby is gennerally advisable for women above the age of 40, who have failed to conceive naturally. IVF can also be done if you have certain health conditions. Women with different fertility issues can go for IVF if they are trting to conceive. If a couple is facing any of the following fertility issues, IVF is for you.
1. Fallopian tube damage or blockage: If there is damage or blockage in the fallopian tube, it becomes impossible for the egg to travel to the womb after it is released. In such a case, even if a matured egg is released and there is a sperm waiting for the egg, an embryo cannot be formed.
2. PCOD: PCOD results in the enlargment of the ovary, which interferes with the production or follicular growth of the eggs. This usually leads to irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all.
3. Premature ovarian failure: This refers to the loss of normal ovarian function before a woman turns 40. This affects the fertlity of the woman, making it difficult for her to produce matured eggs.
4. Endometriosis: Endometriosis occurs when the tissue lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus — often affecting the function of ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
5. Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are benign tumors on the wall of the uterus and are common in women who are at the childbearing stage. Fibroids can interfere with implantation of the fertilized egg, hence making it difficult for the woman to conceive.
6. Previous tubal sterilization or removal: If you've had tubal ligation — a type of sterilization in which your fallopian tubes are cut or blocked, to permanently prevent pregnancy and now want to conceive, then IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby may be the perfect alternative for you.
7. Impaired sperm production or function: Below-average sperm concentration, weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or abnormalities in sperm size and shape can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg, hence making conception difficult.
8. Unexplained infertility: Unexplained infertility means that there is no known cause for infertility.
9. A genetic disorder: If you or your partner is at risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child, you may be candidates for preimplantation genetic diagnosis - a procedure that involves IVF. After the eggs are harvested and fertilized, they are screened for certain genetic problems, although not all genetic problems can be detected. Embryos that don't contain identifiable genetic disorders can be transferred to the uterus.
10. Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions: If you're about to start cancer treatment, such as radiation or chemotherapy, thne it could harm your fertility, IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby for fertility preservation may be an option. Women can have eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen in an unfertilized state or as embryos for future use.
11. Surrogacy: Women who don't have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby using another woman to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrier). In this case, the woman's eggs are fertilized with the sperm, but the resulting embryos are placed in the gestational carrier's uterus. This is called Surrogacy.
If you are looking for the best IVF Doctors in Gurgaon with highest success rates and are cost effective, then the list mentioned below is extensively for you.
If you are searching for the best IVF centers in Gurgaon, check out the top infertility clinics and best IVF centres in Gurgaon, which provides you the best treatment with world-class technologies and personal care.
Are you searching For Best IVF centers in Navi Mumbai within your budget. Then your search is over.