In vitro fertilization is one of the treatments employed to counter the problem of infertility. IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby is generally advisable for women above the age of 40, who have failed to conceive naturally. IVF can also be done if you have certain health conditions. Women with different fertility issues can go for IVF if they are trying to conceive. If a couple is facing any of the following fertility issues, IVF is for you.
1. Fallopian tube damage or blockage: If there is damage or blockage in the fallopian tube, it becomes impossible for the egg to travel to the womb after it is released. In such a case, even if a matured egg is released and there is a sperm waiting for the egg, an embryo cannot be formed.
2. PCOD: PCOD results in the enlargement of the ovary, which interferes with the production or follicular growth of the eggs. This usually leads to irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all.
3. Premature ovarian failure: This refers to the loss of normal ovarian function before a woman turns 40. This affects the fertlity of the woman, making it difficult for her to produce matured eggs.
4. Endometriosis: Endometriosis occurs when the tissue lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus — often affecting the function of ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
5. Uterine fibroids: Fibroids are benign tumors on the wall of the uterus and are common in women who are at the childbearing stage. Fibroids can interfere with implantation of the fertilized egg, hence making it difficult for the woman to conceive.
6. Previous tubal sterilization or removal: If you've had tubal ligation — a type of sterilization in which your fallopian tubes are cut or blocked, to permanently prevent pregnancy and now want to conceive, then IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby may be the perfect alternative for you.
7. Impaired sperm production or function: Below-average sperm concentration, weak movement of sperm (poor mobility), or abnormalities in sperm size and shape can make it difficult for sperm to fertilize an egg, hence making conception difficult.
8. Unexplained infertility:Unexplained infertility means that there is no known cause of infertility.
9. A genetic disorder: If you or your partner is at risk of passing on a genetic disorder to your child, you may be candidates for preimplantation genetic diagnosis a procedure that involves IVF. After the eggs are harvested and fertilized, they are screened for certain genetic problems, although not all genetic problems can be detected. Embryos that don't contain identifiable genetic disorders can be transferred to the uterus.
10. Fertility preservation for cancer or other health conditions:If you're about to start cancer treatment, such as radiation or chemotherapy, then it could harm your fertility, IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby for fertility preservation may be an option. Women can have eggs harvested from their ovaries and frozen in an unfertilized state or as embryos for future use.
11. Surrogacy:Women who don't have a functional uterus or for whom pregnancy poses a serious health risk might choose IVF treatment or IVF procedure or test tube baby using another woman to carry the pregnancy (gestational carrier). In this case, the woman's eggs are fertilized with the sperm, but the resulting embryos are placed in the gestational carrier's uterus. This is called Surrogacy.
Have you been trying to conceive and failed, then please read our article on tips for trying to conceive. And also, If you are trying to conceive for a long time then you can have fertility issues and test tube baby is the best option to conceive a baby.
The cost of IVF treatment in Delhi lies between INR 1,30,000 and INR 2, 30,000 along with the expenses incurred due to medicines and disposables. Factors such as experience of the doctor, past success rates and extent of treatment required by patient together contribute to the cost of IVF. SCI IVF Hospital is one of the best fertility hospitals in Delhi.
Find here the list of best gynecologists in Ahmedabad with best reviews and ratings along with their location and Consultation fees detail. Dr. Nisha Patel and Dr. Pranay Shah top the list as they have higher ratings and best of services in affordable price.
IVF treatment cost in Ahmedabad ranges from INR 1,35,000 to INR 2,00,000 including medicines and disposables. The cost of IVF varies from clinic to clinic depending on the past success rates, popularity and the experience of the doctors involved. Wellspring IVF and Womens hospital charges INR 1,35,000 for an IVF cycle.
Cost of IVF treatment in Chennai may vary from INR 1,35,000 to INR 2, 41, 500 including the cost of medicines and disposables. The factors that decide the cost of IVF treatment depend upon the services and ratings of the clinics, experience of the doctor, and medical history of the patient. Dr. Dakshayani D is the most reputable IVF doctor from Apollo Fertility and charges INR 1,60,000 for IVF treatment.
Find here the list of best IUI centres in Ahmedabad. The list is prepared after extensive research based on IUI package costs, Ratings, Success Rates, Reviews and Services. Wings Hospital and Wellspring IVF & Womens Hospital are counted amongst the best centres.
Find here the list of Best IVF Centres and Doctors in Ahmedabad with High Success Rates. The list is prepared on the basis of Ratings, Reviews, Success Rates, Provision of services, cost of IVF and experience of the doctors. Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital and Sumiran Womens Hospital top the list.
The cost of surrogacy treatment in Ahmedabad ranges from INR 8,90,000 to INR 14,50,000. The cost is inclusive of medicines, disposables, ICSI/ IVF/ IMSI. The variation in surrogacy cost is based upon several factors such as experience and reputation of the Doctor, history of past successful cases as well as surrogate method and the quality of medication used.
Find here the list of best IVF doctors in Ahmedabad who are known for their high success rates. Dr. Jayesh Amin from Wings Hospital and Dr. Pranay Shah from Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital top the list because of their higher ratings, reviews, experience and popularity.
Find the updated list of Best Fertility Clinics In Ahmedabad with their Ratings, Success Rates, IVF Package, IUI Package, Surrogacy Package and their location. Wellspring IVF & Womens Hospital and Sumiran Womens Hospital tops the list of best fertility centres in Ahmedabad.
ElaWoman brings you the 5 Best Surrogacy Centres in Ahmedabad with their Ratings, Reviews, Success rates and cost of surrogacy. Sneh Hospital and IVF Centre and Sumiran Womens Hospital top the list with their lowest cost of surrogacy package as well as high success rates.
Find here the list of best surrogacy doctors in Ahmedabad based on doctors experience into surrogacy treatment, patients feedbacks, popularity and pricing system. Dr. Jayesh Amin of Wings Hospital and Dr. Pranay Shah of Wellspring IVF and Womens Hospital, top the list because of their higher success rate and surrogacy cost.
IUI treatment costs in Ahmedabad ranges from INR 5,000 to INR 36,000, which is inclusive of medicines and disposables. The variation in treatment cost is based on several factors such as experience and reputation of the gynecologist, history of past successful cases, treatment method and quality of medication used.