Ovulation calendar predicts ovulation and keeps a track of your most fertile days to conceive. Ovulation calculator for baby reinforces intercourse during ovulation .
1. What is Ovulation Calendar
An Ovulation Calendar works like an ovulation period calculator and indicates about your most fertile days.
- Ovulation Calendar helps in increasing the chances to conceive naturally as you get to know your exact ovulation date.
- Ovulation Calendar is also known as fertility calendar as it helps in finding out the favourable time to fertile and conceive a child.
- A Fertility Period Calculator tracks the surge of luteinizing hormone (LH) which triggers ovulation and elevates the release of progesterone(the female sex hormone).
- For most of the women who don’t know how to calculate ovulation date, you can plot your ovulation/fertility calendar and find your most fertile days to conceive by using Mobile Apps like the ELA APP.
2. Discover the Right Time
With the help of an Ovulation Calendar, you can discover the right time to conceive. Finding the most fertile days during ovulation is necessary. It will help you in finding the maximum chance of getting pregnant at the right time. Ovulation Calendar or fertility calculator can also help you in finding whether your partner has a healthy sperm count. If the ovulation period is regular and you are not able to conceive, then you must visit a doctor immediately.
3. How to calculate Ovulation Date?
- To calculate ovulation date, you need to find out the duration of your menstrual cycle. It is the duration from first day of your last period(menstruation) to the day before the following period(menstruation) starts.
- A normal paper calendar can be used as an Ovulation Calendar. Mark the first day of your last period and the days it continued. Again, mark 28th day from the first day of the last period on the calendar.
- 13th to15th day from the first day of the last menstrual cycle will be your ovulation date. It can variate between 11th to 21st day as every woman has a different length of their menstrual cycle.
- If you don’t know the dates, you can take the normal values ( Menstrual cycle- 28 days) and can mark your ovulation calendar. Make sure that the length of menstrual cycle should not be more than 35 days and less than 21 days.
- An Ovulation Calendar will let you know how to calculate ovulation date. For instance, if your last period began on 1st of this month and it continued for about 5 days, then most probably your ovulation date will fall in between 14th to 17th of the same month.
- You will have the maximum chance to fertile on 16th day of the month by keeping a track on this fertile period calculator.
- Your next menstrual cycle will most likely begin on 29th or 30th of the month if it completes the normal menstrual cycle of 28 days.
4. Limitations of the Ovulation Calendar
- Ovulation Calendar will not work out for women having irregular periods. Irregularity in periods will mess you with the question - how to calculate ovulation date? Because if you don’t know the exact intervals then it will not work as an ovulation period calculator. For such situations we strongly recomend Ela App as it has been patented for irregular periods to an accuracy of 96.9%.
- Similarly, If you have either short length (less than 21 days) or long length (more than 35 days) menstrual cycle, Ovulation Calendar will not help you out much. In such case, we suggest you to find out ways to regulate your menstrual cycles and keeping fillig the data in the Ela App.
Ovulation Calendar or Fertility Calendar is very useful in tracking your ovulation date. You can naturally find the most fertile days to conceive and maximum chance of getting pregnant through this fertile period calculator.