Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Ovulation Period Calculator serves different purposes at a certain point of time. It works as a fertility tracker, period tracker, and helps in menstrual cycle calculation. This also works as a safe period calculator for couples who want to take time to have their babies.
1. A Period Calculator or Menstruation Calculator
- A Period Calculator or Menstruation Calculator keeps a track of your menstrual cycle or periods.
- It is also called an Ovulation Period Calculator as it tracks the ovulation days and the ovulation date.
- Using a period tracker or menstruation calculator, you can easily find out your most fertile days and chances to get pregnant.
- A Period Calculator is really helpful if you are planning a baby as you can find most favourable days for fertilization.
- You can mark your ovulation period calendar using a Period Calculator.
- With the help of a Period Calculator, you can even check regularity of your menstrual cycle.
2. How to use calculate menstrual cycle? Use a Period Tracker.
- There is a very easy and simple method through which you can calculate your menstrual cycle using a period calculator.
- A simple paper calendar can be used as a period tracker.
- Mark the first day of your last period on the calendar. Mark all the days for which it continued.
- Count the number of days your menstrual cycles occurs, for instance 28 days or 32 days and mark the date your following period commences completing that cycle.
- If you don’t exactly for how long your menstrual cycle stays, need not to worry. You can mark first date of your last period and wait for the next one. As you get your next period, mark the date on the period calendar.
- You can continue this process for 6 to 8 months and you will get to know your menstrual cycle length( first day of last period to first day of next period).
- If the paper calendar doesn’t work out well for you, Elawoman has brought to you the best solution. You can download Ovulation Tracker App from the play store and can easily find how to calculate menstrual cycle.
3. Why to calculate menstrual cycle?
- According to a study, 40% women face irregularities with their menstrual cycle. There can be multiple factors like poor diet, PCOS, thyroid behind it. You can use a Period Calculator or Period Tracker to calculate menstrual cycle and improve your health.
- If you are planning a baby, then you must know how to calculate your menstrual cycle so that you can find out your most fertile days to conceive.
- A period calculator or menstrual cycle calculator can work like an ovulation period calculator. You can find out your ovulation date and the most possible chances of getting pregnant.
- Pregnancy depends on health of both the partners. If you have regular ovulation on period calculator, then you should check whether your partner has a healthy sperm and consult a doctor immediately, if you have been trying for more than 1 year to conceive.
4. Where a Period Calculator cannot work?
- An Ovulation Period Calculator cannot work for women suffering from PCOD/PCOS. As they suffer hormonal imbalance and so it affects their menstrual cycle and ovulation.
- A Period Calculator or Menstruation Calculator cannot work well if you have short menstrual cycle (less than 21 days) and long menstrual cycle (more than 35 days)
- A Period Tracker cannot work if you miss your periods due to certain health issues. In order to know how to calculate menstrual cycles, you must keep your calendar updated and keep yourself healthy and fit enough.
A Period Calculator or Ovulation Period Calculator will effectively help you in calculating your menstrual cycles. You can find your ovulation date and the most fertile days to conceive.
However, women with PCOD might not benefit with a period calculator. In such case, they must consult a doctor and should start the treatment as early as possible.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.