Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Ovulation Calculator or Fertility Calculator is useful for tracking ovulation in women. Ovulation Calculator helps women in keeping their ovulation days in their record, thus helping them in successful conceiving of baby when required. You can utilize Fertility Calculator apps to know your ovulation dates and cycle with transparency.
1. What is an Ovulation Calculator?
- An Ovulation Calculator or often known as ovulation period calculator checks your most fertile days when you can conceive.
- Ovulation period calculator elevates the chances to conceive naturally as you get to know your exact ovulation date.
- Ovulation is the process of mature eggs reaching fallopian tube to fertilize. It usually starts 14-17 days before the following menstrual cycle. However use the Ela Ovulation App to know your OD with an accuracy of 96.9% - highest in the industry.
- On average Ovulation Period lasts for five days. This cycle is termed as ‘fertile window’. It shows the life-span for sperm ( 5 days ) and ovum.
- Ovulation Period for every woman is different because of the variation in the individual menstrual cycle.
- Ovulation Calculator tracks your ovulation date. You can plot your ovulation/ fertility calendar and find the best possible condition to conceive. Ela Ovulation App can also help you do that with much ease.
- You can even track your regular menstrual cycles using an Ovulation Calendar or Ovulation Period Calculator.
2. How does an Ovulation Calculator work?
- If you go with the technique, pregnancy is possible starting from three days before the Ovulation Day and until a day later than ovulation day.
- Fertile window closes after 12 to 24 hours of Ovulation period. The chances of pregnancy decline as soon as fertile window gets closed. Fertilization takes place in the Ovulation Period only.
- An Ovulation Calculator checks your ovulation period which you can mark on your ovulation calendar.
- You need to mark First Day of your last period on a simple paper calendar and mark the days for which it continued. This will work as an Ovulation or Period Calculator. You can also use the Ela Ovulation App.
- Now, count the number of days you normally have your menstrual cycle like for 28 days or 31 days. On Ovulation Calendar, mark the day when your next period will commence, following the cycle you regularly have.
- Ovulation period will start 2 weeks before the following periods. For instance, if you have your next periods scheduled on 28th of the month, your ovulation period will start around 14th or 15th of the month. You can also use the Ela Ovulation App, which is completely free.
- An Ovulation Calculator also works like a Period Calculator as it keeps an eye on your menstrual cycles as well.
3. Why to use Ovulation Calculator?
- For most of the women, who fail to conceive and are unaware of their ovulation period, Ovulation Calculator helps them find their most fertile days.
- Many women suffer from infertility issues like PCOD. They must use an Ovulation Calculator to find their ovulation period. Irregularity in ovulation or menstrual cycle is the most common cause of infertility in women.
- Ovulation Calculator can be used to find out the best time to have an intercourse when you are planning a baby. Knowing your ovulation date will help you find the most favourable condition of getting pregnant.
4. What are its alternatives?
- If you are unable to track your ovulation period using an ovulation calculator, here’s an alternative for you. Ela has brought an App exclusively for you. You can download Ovulation Tracker app from playstore and can calculate your ovulation period with an accuracy of 96.9%. This is the highest rating app amongst all other alternatives.
- The App is an ingrossed ovulation tracker. It checks your average ovulation day, cycle length and luteal phase length. On this basis, your fertile window is calculated and you can easily find out the best date to have an intercourse.
- Ela’s Ovulation Tracker predicts the ovulation period with 96.9% accuracy. It works on the parameters like Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucus(CM) and Cervical Position(CP), Resting Heart Rate Variability (RHRV) and Cycle length. For good results, Ela recommends to provide the appropriate data regularly to this App.
- This App is extensively recommended for those women who have irregular periods/ menstrual cycles and cannot track their ovulation period. So even if you have disturbed periods, this App will surely help you find your ovulation date.
Tracking your ovulation period is the most important and significant part of being pregnant. An Ovulation Calendar or Period Calculator will help you find the most possible ways to conceive.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.