Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Ela ovulation app can be used as an ovulation app tracker by individuals and couples. You must know how accurate is a ovulation app, if you are planning pregnancy or as an ovulation app for birth control. Ela ovulation app has helped 21,000+ pregnancies with the assistance of engaging Ela community.
If you are trying to conceive or have been tracking your ovulation then you must explore the Ela app and use it for tracking your menstrual periods. This app tracks your cycle once you start feeding LMP(Last Menstrual Period) and cycle length. Once you start entering your health parameters regularly, the application will determine the average menstrual cycle length for predicting the time when a woman is most likely to ovulate and also when she will menstruate. But it is a prediction based on the information provided by the user. Women with irregular cycles can also rely on ElaWoman app. ElaWoman uses a patented algorithm to predict precise fertile window based on multiple health parameters. (1) (2)
Why is ElaWoman App accurate?
ElaWoman App is 98.7% accurate on the basis of extensive research and a cohort study performed on 1482 women selected across ages between 18 to 45 years. This study was performed over the period of October 2016 to December 2016. The process of the research was as follows: (3)
1- The users entered their previous menstrual cycle data such as length of the cycle and daily health log details for the combined 5691 menstrual cycles.
2- The parameters studied include previous cycle beginning date and average cycle length, days of bleeding, BBT, cervical mucus appearance, cervical position, ovulation test, and heart rate data.
3- While 189 users were taken as a primary study group who also provided Ovulation Tests results conducted via ovulation test kits along with other health parameters.
4- ElaWoman's patented algorithm helped in estimating the ovulation day, cycle length along with the luteal phase length for all these users to help further determine the fertile window for these users. (4)
5- The computation of accuracy was purely based on the user's data entered on their mobile app using ELA and was determined as 98.7%.
Study Results (Breakup):
1- 939 users including primary study group used BBT charting and accuracy of prediction was 84%
2- When both cervical mucus appearance and cervical position parameters were recorded along with BBT charting, it led to a 10% increase in accuracy.
3- 51 users used all the health parameters including BBT charting, cervical mucus appearance, cervical position, and heart rate variability. For this specific user group, the app was 98.7% accurate in predicting their fertile window. (5)
The app monitors and averages six-period cycles (3 cycles in actual) on several parameters collected over time via different processes. Hence, it collects data over time and helps in determining the precise fertility window.
Who can use ElaWoman app?
You can use Ela app if
1- You are trying to conceive
2- Avoiding the pregnancy naturally (by preventing unprotected intercourse during fertile window)
3- You want to understand your body with the trusted digital fertility charting system.
Ela app helps you to understand your cycles better. Accordingly, the user can plan or avoid for their pregnancy. (6)
What makes ElaWoman App a Breakthrough Technology?
- Ela has built its technology by collaborating with a team of more than 50 researchers. Profiles include esteemed professors, fertility specialists, expert gynecologists and obstetricians in the women healthcare sector from across the globe. (7)
- The model is 98.7% accurate and is prepared for tracking menstrual cycle and fertility prediction.
- Ela has become the largest fertility platform where the user can access any information and service with just one click. Right from fertility awareness, tracking the cycles and ovulation, discussions and treatments, the user can avail any service. (8)
- Ela app has also introduced a new technology method, which analyzes the user’s skin temperature along with changes in heart rate at regular intervals. On the basis of data collected, it predicts the woman’s fertile window. The information is further updated for a particular user after analyzing multiple menstrual cycles (minimum 3 cycles). (9)
- Ela app also offers a method and system for collecting and charting out fertility signs and tracking fertility timing for improving the chances of conception. (10)
Having difficulty in getting pregnant with irregular periods? Please read our article on How to get Pregnant with an Irregular Period
Why ElaWoman App?
1- Ela has proven ovulation accuracy
2- Ranked as the best Women Ovulation App since its launch
3- Largest community for TTC couples while assisting fertility treatments
4- Helps in determining ovulation cycle and fertile period via ovulation chart and ovulation tracking
5- Users stay updated with the data drove reminders and notifications for recording, analyzing and monitoring the ovulation with the help of health parameters
6- Easy and quick way of tracking the fertility
7- Community connects women who share fertility goals
8- Can keep a daily record of vaginal secretions
9- A daily record of cervical fluid appearance
10- Helps to know more about during times of change i.e. after discontinuing hormonal birth control, PCOS, experiencing anovulation, perimenopause and menopause
11- Helps to chart BBT
12- ElaWoman is a personal fertility assistant
How ElaWoman App Works
Unlike using traditional ways of fertility tracking i.e. either relying on a single parameter or keep tracking the fertility signals, ElaWoman ensures you to get detailed information in one tap.
- The user needs to update daily health log which includes several questions such as vaginal discharge, when did you have intercourse, female position during ejaculation, ovulation test, cervical position, flow of bleeding, BBT, weight and many more.
- Along with the daily health log, the user need to feed her monthly menstrual cycle dates for tracking the ovulation and next scheduled cycles.
- On the basis of all the health parameters combines, ElaWoman provides with the fertility window or the best days to conceive.
- It also provides with the percentage of conceiving on the best days based on the updated user health parameters.
Fertility Tracker and Ovulation Calculator App
- ElaWoman app is the most advanced fertility calculator and ovulation calendar app with an inbuilt ‘my ovulation calculator’ backed up with the patented data algorithm.
- Based on the machine learning data techniques, it is an accurate ovulation and period tracker
- The app presents beautiful charts of ovulation calendar, menstrual cycle along with fertility data.
- Allows the users to invite their partner and sync their data. Thus, helps in connecting the couples.
Salient Features of ElaWoman App
Best Days Prediction
1- Easy to find the best days and fertile period for planning the pregnancy with accurate fertility prediction of ovulation day.
2- Easy and seamless tracking ovulation with the help of automated notifications.
3- Monthly fertility calendar along with the best five day helps in knowing the fertile window and the ovulation day. It also displays ‘%’ chances of conceiving each day.
4- It reviews past period calendar and ovulation dates for a better understanding of the ovulation.
5- Daily health logs track 15 health parameters which include cervical mucus, Basal Body Temperature (BBT), sleep, cervical position, mucus, stress and weight.
Ela Fertility Tracker and Services
- Easy to find and locate best fertility clinics, gynecologists, infertility specialists and fertility experts.
- A user can compare several infertility treatments which include IVF, IUI, ICSI & IMSI. They can compare treatment costs across several fertility clinics & surrogacy centers along with the pregnancy success rates.
- ElaWoman offers one stop solution for the assisted fertility treatments whether you are looking for the best IVF treatment, top fertility specialist or looking for the IVF procedure.
Prevent Pregnancy with App
1- It is easy to avoid pregnancy with the ovulation tracker. By using the fertility prediction you can schedule when not to have sex.
2- Stay updated with automated reminders regarding medications, birth control or other contraception by keeping a track of ovulation.
ElaWoman Supportive and Engaging Community
- Share and discuss your experiences with like-minded and similar experienced people on ElaWoman community.
- A great way of expanding the family and making friends with supportive women sharing fertility goals.
- Receiving feedback as well as support from the fellow community members.
- You can also get support in an interpretation of your basal body temperature shifts, ovulation timings& duration as well as cervical fluid appearance changes.
- The user can also go through extensive and insightful blog posts.
- The community gears the user with the most important tool to share, connect and learn from real experiences along with going through the tips on ‘How to conceive’ to ‘Infertility Treatments’.
Added Features of ElaWoman
ElaWoman is a free to download and use the app. If you choose to upgrade it to premium, you can get added features such as:
1- Ela Consult: With one tap the user can consult the personal fertility specialist and can get personalized fertility diet session.
2- Advanced Charting: With advanced cycle charting it is easy to pinpoint the exact ovulation date. Premium users can access advanced cycle BBT, Fertility Score as well as Weight Chart Trackers.
3- Ela Messenger: With Ela Messenger feature, the user can connect with any Ela Community User privately and share their experiences.
4- Invite Partner: With ‘Invite Partner’ feature, the user can sync and track fertility together with their partner.
5- Guaranteed Community Reply: ElaWoman assures guaranteed response to the community replies by fertility specialists.
Can app be off for few days sometimes?
Ela app is 98.7% accurate with predictions of fertility window provided users update their health log regularly. The exception lies
When someone with regular periods will see some menstrual cycle changes over the time, late period, also a person in their teens experiencing any problems, hormonal disbalance, approaching menopause, irregular cycles etc. Thus, the prediction can get subjective according to the information entered.
ElaWoman is more than just the ovulation calculator - it is your ovulation friend. For more information read: Ovulation Period Calculator
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Menstrual Cycle | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 28 August 2019
- ^ Menstrual Cycle: What is Normal, What is Not | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 28 August 2019
- ^ Elawoman: Your Fertility Guide | The Hans India Thehansindia.com, 28 August 2019
- ^ Fertility Platform Elawoman Raises $3 Million in Series a Round Economictimes.indiatimes.com, 28 August 2019
- ^ How to Detect Pregnancy or Ovulation on Your BBT Chart Verywellfamily.com, 28 August 2019
- ^ Weeks Pregnant - All You Need to Know | Tommys Tommys.org, 28 August 2019
- ^ What Is an OB-GYN? | Healthline Healthline.com, 28 August 2019
- ^ Womens Health | Atrium Health Atriumhealth.org, 28 August 2019
- ^ Healthcare Professionals Working: Topics by World Wide Science Worldwidescience.org, 28 August 2019
- ^ Obstetrics Joint Position: Topics by Science Science.gov, 28 August 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.