For some women, it can seem like there’s no rhyme or reason to their BBT charts whatsoever. Temperatures just look completely rocky and erratic. If this sounds like you or you’re having issues discovering your BBT patterns, check out the following list of considerations:
1. Check Your digital Thermometer. It has to be a thermometer designed to read BBT. If you’re certain that it is, double-check to make sure that the batteries are working.
2. If your thermometer is fine, think about changing to a glass BBT thermometer.This type works better and more accurately for some women. (Remember though, don’t switch your method mid-cycle.)
3. Alternatively, consider temping vaginally instead. Vaginally readings can provide more reliable and accurate results for some women. (The same goes for here about not switching your method mid-cycle.)
4. Make sure that you’re temping at the same time every day. Sleeping in even just an hour longer can increase your waking temperature.
5. Try consistently leaving your thermometer in for an extra minute or two after the beep or after the reading is done.
6. Figure out if there are any factors in your environment or habits causing these effects. Disturbances like disrupted sleep or drinking the night before can affect your BBT.
While the issues above can sometimes explain why some women experience erratic BBT patterns, there can be other health-related causes or conditions as well. If you’re certain that you’re tracking properly yet have experienced several cycles of rocky temps without any clear pattern, we suggest bringing this up with your doctor and discussing the possibilities of what could be going on.
Read more about what is safe period, what is safe period for intercourse and learn how to calculate the safe days to avoid pregnancy. Know about all the related information about the queries you have about safe period.
The ovulation calculator might not be enough to track your cycle. B...
BBT chart is a type of ovulation calculator or fertility calculator...