Take note that there are some factors that can affect your basal body temperature. It doesn’t mean that charting will be impossible, but it’s a good idea to mark these readings as questionable so your BBT chart will be easier to follow later.
Some things that may influence your BBT include:
1. Being sick or having a fever
2. Drinking alcohol the previous night
3. Certain drugs or medications
5. Moving around before taking your BBT
6. A broken thermometer or changing thermometers during your cycle
7.Sleeping less than 5 hours during the night or not getting at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep before measuring
9. Taking your BBT at a different time than usual
10. Using electric blankets or heating pads when you don’t normally
11. Change in room temperature
12. Gynecological health issues
13. Thyroid disorders
14. Traveling to a new time zone or Daylight Savings Time
15. Working night shift
Any of the above factors can cause your BBT reading to be higher or lower than it normally would be. Just remember to make a note in your Ela daily log about these questionable readings. If there’s ever any confusion as to what’s going on with your fertile window, you can always pay close attention to your cervical mucus or cervical position for signs of fertility as well.
Read more about what is safe period, what is safe period for intercourse and learn how to calculate the safe days to avoid pregnancy. Know about all the related information about the queries you have about safe period.
To know about your ovulation period, ovulation calculator is highly recommended. Using this period calculator you can mark your ovulation calendar and find the most fertile day to conceive.
Ovulation calculator can predict ovulation days.Ovulation predictor kit or ovulation calculator can track cycle or fertility calculator can tell best fertile days
Ovulation Predictor Kits are help you identify the ovulation day. It works in a way that you can pin down your fertility period on the ovulation calendar.
BBT thermometer measures the basal body temperature which is used a...