Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The ovulation calculator and BBT chart go hand in hand. Fertility is a complicated, yet simple notion. Here are precautions for BBT chart to keep in mind.
Though the ovulation calculator is quite reliable, BBT chart is the safest best. The overall goal of the BBT chart is to help you understand your body’s ovulatory and cycle patterns. It’s not an exact science so don’t panic if you accidentally oversleep once or occasionally forget to write down your daily temperature. That being said, there are some general guidelines of what and what not to do so you achieve success in charting your fertility and ultimately your reproductive goals, just like there are in ovulation calculators. Here are some precautions for BBT chart that you must follow to accurately chart your fertility.
1. Do purchase a thermometer that is sensitive enough to read to the one-hundredth (0.01) of a degree Fahrenheit.
2. Do keep all of the supplies you need (thermometer, Ela app, etc.) on your nightstand or somewhere handy so they’re immediately accessible when you wake up.
3.Do start charting on the first day of your menstrual cycle, a.k.a. Cycle Day 1.
4. Do try your best to take your temperature at around the same time each morning (including on the weekends). Set up a Glow reminder to help you stay on track.
5. Do make sure that you take your temp before doing anything else - before eating, going to the bathroom, or even sitting up in bed.
6. Do be sure to be consistent with whichever method - orally, vaginally, or rectally - that you choose for taking your temperature. Do it the same way each time for the most accurate results.
1. Don't use a regular thermometer that you would use for measuring your temperature while sick. Unfortunately, that kind isn’t sensitive enough for what you need.
2. Don't move around before taking your temperature. Even just lying in bed awake for a few minutes before temping can affect the reading.
3. Don't rely on memory for recording your temperature later. Record it in the Ela app as soon as you measure for the best accuracy.
4. Don't go to bed too late. Remember, you need to sleep for at least 5 hours total and 3 consecutive hours of sleep before waking for a reliable temperature reading.
5. Don't drink alcohol the night before. The reason being that drinking can cause elevated temperatures the next morning.
6. Don't worry too much about anyone temperature until you’ve tracked the entire cycle.
Remember, these are simple precautions for BBT chart to help you achieve success with your tracking. Like we mentioned before, charting BBT isn’t a perfect science and it’s okay if you have an occasional slip-up (don’t feel bad, it happens). It happens with ovulation calculators too. Just remember to log it in Ela App.
And if there is a questionable reading or confusion around your fertile window, you can always check your cervical mucus or cervical position for some extra help, too. After all, the precautions of BBT chart are just a way of being double sure about your fertility.
Get a complete guide to the right BBT thermometer which is reliable in terms of its accuracy. BBT thermometer should be capable of measuring the slightest temperature differences because mouth breathing can also impact BBT.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Learn the basics behind basal body temperature bbt BBT chart, Elawoman - 2017
- Basic precautions to choose the right bbt thermometer precautions for BBT chart, Elawoman - 2017
- Basic precaution for measuring bbt chart measuring your temperature, Elawoman - 2017
- How to calculate ovulation time and safe days to avoid pregnancy? ovulation calculators, Elawoman - 2017
- Basic precautions to choose the right bbt thermometer BBT thermometer, Elawoman - 2017
- Mouth breathing and lower temperatures mouth breathing, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.