Before going for the infertility treatment to treat male infertility you can try vitamins and minerals to increase the sperm count and to boost your fertility
Most men don't know that taking Vitamins and Minerals can increase the sperm count. If you take vitamin and mineral supplements can indeed help increasing semen count, volume and sperm production, thus enhancing sexual pleasure when you have intercourse as well as chances getting pregnant. However, like all supplements and Vitamins, exercise caution here as well. Make sure to consult a qualified medical practitioner before trying these supplements and vitamins, especially if you are under medications for any chronic disease. Many factors affect the fertility and may cause male infertility and to conceive in such medical conditions you have to go for the infertility treatment.
1. Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C is known to improve sperm count and quality by protecting sperm cells from damaging free radicals that might affect your conception. It has also been found and proved in studies that lack of vitamin C can cause the sperm cells to stick together, bound a clutter which prevents their free movement.
Many factors affect the fertility and may cause male infertility and to conceive in such medical conditions you have to go for the infertility treatment.
2. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a very useful antioxidant that protects your sperm cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. This simply means that the sperms that are already stored in your epididymis will be higher in number, thus ensuring the release of healthy sperm per milliliter of semen each time you ejaculate. Many factors affect the fertility and may cause male infertility and to conceive in such medical conditions you have to go for the infertility treatment.
3. Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is considered to be a vital vitamin in providing you with more stamina and energy to indulge in your intercourse encounters, vitamin B12 also helps to increase your fertility. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 vitamin reduces sperm count and motility.
Remember that vitamin B12 is also a key nutrient that is found in the semen of men. Many factors affect the fertility and may cause male infertility and to conceive in such medical conditions you have to go for the infertility treatment. Semen have essential fluid and nutrients so that sperm while having intercourse can be carried out of a man’s body and easily move into a woman’s body for fertilization of the eggs. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 nutrient can lead to low volumes of semen as well as a lack of energy and stamina for the sperm to travel.
4. L-Arginine: An amino acid, L-Arginine changes into nitric oxide that causes the blood vessels to relax. L-Arginine has been used for the treatment of medical conditions such as erectile dysfunctions in men and also enhance the process of spermatogenesis or the production of healthy sperm count in the testes.
5. Zinc: Zinc is the most powerful of all minerals, as far as the sexual health is concerned. Lack of zinc mineral has been found to cause lower levels of the male sex hormone, testosterone. Zinc vitamins also increase semen volume and zinc is one of the vital minerals necessary for the good health of the prostate gland, which releases various nutrients into the semen of men when they reach an orgasm.
Bottle Gourd juice is considered to be the best vegetable juice during pregnancy and for weight loss. Also it is very much applicable as a beauty and health product and also useful when you are planning a baby.
Get tips to boost sperm count, sperm quantity and sperm motility with some essential tips and natural remedies in this article.
Donating sperm can enrich many lives and fulfill their dreams of having a child. Learn all the necessary things to consider before donating sperms.
Natural fertility boosters can increase the chances of getting preg...