Fertility and infertility are essential components in the journey of getting pregnant. Here are some tips to get pregnant with natural fertility boosters.
After so many failed attempts of getting pregnant, many couples find that it is hard to become pregnant than they believed it would be. One doesn't know that there are so many factors to that affects fertility and cause infertility problems. Sometimes it makes it difficult to determine that which factor is causing a fertility problem. The couples who face infertility will have to undergo many fertility treatments to help them conceive or to get pregnant, while other couples just need to make some simple lifestyle changes that can directly help boost their fertility. The simple, easy and effective ways are listed below to help improve a couple’s chances of conceiving and to get pregnant.
Simply making some important lifestyle changes
- Watch your weight: One should keep a watch on BMI has been directly linked to increasing fertility in both men and women. This happens because weight directly affects your body’s hormone production and that control your fertility and chances of conceiving. If men are overweight then it may lead to decreased sperm production or lower sperm count in men and decreased frequency and consistency of ovulation in women. This is the helpful tip if you are getting pregnant.
- Balance your diet: While no research suggests that one specific diet increases fertility or one specific diet can cure infertility but a balanced diet promotes overall health, including reproductive health and fertility. What you should avoid is sugar and other carbohydrates, as well as fatty or fried foods or junk food. Start a healthy diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, lean meat protein, and add healthy fats (such as omega-3 and omega-9 fats). This is the helpful tip if you are getting pregnant.
- Stay active: This is the important step in maintaining a healthy weight and BMI. In men, moderate exercise or active yoga can help produce enzymes that help to protect sperm and maintain good health of sperms. This is one of the best tips to get pregnant. This is the helpful tip if you are getting pregnant.
- Avoid exposure to sexually transmitted infections (STIs): STIs or STD's, especially chlamydia and gonorrhea, can cause severe infertility in both women and men. Both of these STIs and STD's can occasionally present asymptomatically (without warning signs), so without delaying plan a visit to STD and STI screening before you stop using condoms and contraceptions when you plan to conceive or have a baby.
- Quit smoking: Use of tobacco and cigarettes is the another leading cause of infertility amongst both men and women. Women who smoke have the high risk of aging their ovaries and depleting their eggs prematurely. In men, smoking vastly effects and reduced sperm counts and decreased sperm mobility.
- Reduce your alcohol consumption: Alcohol is directly linked to the rising fertility complications in both women and men. Regular heavy drinking can cause ovulation and fertility disorders in women, making it worse to pinpoint when you are most fertile.
In men, regular heavy drinking is directly linked with lower levels of testosterone, that leads to decreased sperm counts and even impotence. This is one of the best tips to get pregnant.
- Cut out caffeine: Consuming too much caffeine is directly linked to fertility problems, especially in women. Experts in family planning have suggested that those women who are trying to become pregnant or trying to conceive should limit their intake of caffeine on the daily basis.
2. Using an Optimal Timing Method
- Track your cervical secretions on a calendar: Women can track their body temperatures and changes that come in cervical mucus to find out when they are most fertile or to track their fertility period.
- Check the mucus when you urinate: This is one of the easiest ways to check your fertile days, is to wipe using toilet tissue before urinating first thing in the morning. This is one of the best tips to get pregnant.
- Note changes to the mucus during your cycle: Keep noticing several distinct changes to the cervical mucus throughout the month.
- Track your basal body temperature on the same calendar as your cervical mucus: Your basal body temperature refers to your temperature when you’re completely at rest or when you just get up from the sleep. This is one of the best tips to get pregnant.