To treat infertility you can go ayurvedic way that can increase chances of getting pregnant and treat infertility. Read more to know how to conceive via ayurveda
Are you planning for the baby but is not able to get pregnant? For so many couples who are planning a baby and not being able to conceive since so long is a matter of concern now. Some infertile couples tend to seek help through conventional medicine or treatment, going the Ayurvedic way as Ayurveda can also increase chances of getting pregnant and treat infertility with least side effects.
How Does Ayurveda works for infertility: The Ayurvedic approach is scientific but different from the medicine that Infertility treatment in Ayurveda compares human conception to that of a plant. So the root basis of infertility treatment in Ayurveda has four aspects that are similar to nurturing a seed into a plant. The basis of Ayurvedic treatment is to ensure that the woman ovulates properly and can track their fertility and produces healthy ova and the man’s sperm count and sperm production is adequate. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
According to Ayurveda, the health of the person depends on:
1. An equilibrium state of bio-static energies or the doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
2. Sapta dhatus or the seven layers of body tissues
3. A normal digestive system
When this bond is disturbed due to improper diet and lifestyle changes to are making to everyday life, any kind of disease or ailments can manifest it. While the conventional medicine might treat both the partners separately as it has different effects on men and women. Ayurveda offers treatment to the couple seeking conception to get rid of the toxins and restore the tranquillity and equilibrium to initiate conception. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
What prevents a smooth conception: There are various physiological, psychological and environmental factors that can affect fertility in both men and woman; here are few reasons according to Ayurvedic principles that can affect fertility. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
1. The health of the reproductive organs: Women uterus and men sperms are responsible for a smooth conception.
2. Lack of emotional connect: Having intercourse by compulsion with a person whom you do not like or are not attached to can make it difficult to conceive. On the other hand, over indulgence in sexual activities can lead to shukra kshaya and lead to impotency.
3. Irregular diet: Eating spicy, salty or fried foods rich in preservatives increases Pitta and destroys shukra or semen. These below-listed foods are good for the fertility.
The Treatment: This is the basic of the Ayurvedic treatment is to detoxify the body and help every cell get proper nourishment for optimal function, which improves chances of conception and healthy pregnancy. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
1. Panchakarma: Through this mode of treatment the body gets rid of the toxins by eliminating them.
Once nourishments like vitamins, minerals is reached into the detoxified cells along with hormones and enzymes and sufficient quantity of oxygen, then each cell starts to function normally, improving the self-healing capacity of the body, boosting immunity and improving chances of conception.
To complete the whole procedure a minimum of 21 days are needed. The entire panchakarma treatment involves three steps.
1. Pre-process: This pre-process encompasses various massage and internal medicines for the treatment. This helps cellular toxins to melt from its position and flush out through excessive sweating or collect in the intestine.
2. Proper process: This is the eliminative phase of treatment.
Here the collected toxins are eliminated out by various treatment procedures like Sneha Vasthy or specialized oil massages
2. Abhyanga: It is a therapeutic massage oil to restore the balance of doshas, the oil used are pre-medicated with specific herbs needed for the treatment.
3. Snehapanam: Snehapanam treatment involves drinking of medicated ghee to treat gastrointestinal problems and help the digestive system work in good condition
4. Podikkizhi: Podikkizhi treatment is done with powdered herbs and is very much effective for relieving deep seated tension and calm down, cleaning toxins, increasing circulation, strengthening muscle tissue and ridding the body of excess Kapha. This method helps the body to sweat out toxins and alleviate the doshas. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
5. Njavara: Warm ‘Njavara’ is a traditional treatment with rice or cooked red rice with herbal decoction and milk, is squeezed out through a cotton pouch on your back and shoulders and massaged on the body. This continues for about 30 to 40 minutes duration and you will feel relaxed until the whole preparation is evenly spread on the body. As soon as the rice is spread all over the body, rice loses its warmth, it is completely wiped off and warm oil is applied to give you a relaxed feeling.
Improper weight gain is the most common factor causing infertility in women. Flax Seeds or Aali Vidhai is proven highly beneficial in reducing weight and as the Richest Source of Omega 3.
Are you searching for the best IVF doctor in Pune with highest IVF ...