Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
To treat infertility you can go ayurvedic way that can increase chances of getting pregnant and treat infertility. Read more to know how to conceive via ayurveda
Are you planning for the baby but is not able to get pregnant? For so many couples who are planning a baby and not being able to conceive since so long is a matter of concern now. Some infertile couples tend to seek help through conventional medicine or treatment, going the Ayurvedic way as Ayurveda can also increase chances of getting pregnant and treat infertility with least side effects.
How Does Ayurveda work for infertility:
The Ayurvedic approach is scientific but different from the medicine that Infertility treatment in Ayurveda compares human conception to that of a plant. So the root basis of infertility treatment in Ayurveda has four aspects that are similar to nurturing a seed into a plant. The basis of Ayurvedic treatment is to ensure that the woman ovulates properly and can track their fertility and produces healthy ova and the man’s sperm count and sperm production is adequate. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
According to Ayurveda, the health of the person depends on:
- An equilibrium state of bio-static energies or the doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Sapta dhatus or the seven layers of body tissues
- A normal digestive system
When this bond is disturbed due to improper diet and lifestyle changes to are making to everyday life, any kind of disease or ailments can manifest it. While the conventional medicine might treat both the partners separately as it has different effects on men and women. Ayurveda offers treatment to the couple seeking conception to get rid of the toxins and restore the tranquillity and equilibrium to initiate conception. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
What prevents a smooth conception:
There are various physiological, psychological and environmental factors that can affect fertility in both men and woman; here are few reasons according to Ayurvedic principles that can affect fertility. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
2. Lack of emotional connect: Having intercourse by compulsion with a person whom you do not like or are not attached to can make it difficult to conceive. On the other hand, over indulgence in sexual activities can lead to shukra kshaya and lead to impotency.
3. Irregular diet: Eating spicy, salty or fried foods rich in preservatives increases Pitta and destroys shukra or semen. These below-listed foods are good for the fertility.
The Treatment: This is the basic of the Ayurvedic treatment is to detoxify the body and help every cell get proper nourishment for optimal function, which improves chances of conception and healthy pregnancy. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
Through this mode of treatment the body gets rid of the toxins by eliminating them.
Once nourishments like vitamins, minerals is reached into the detoxified cells along with hormones and enzymes and sufficient quantity of oxygen, then each cell starts to function normally, improving the self-healing capacity of the body, boosting immunity and improving chances of conception.
To complete the whole procedure a minimum of 21 days are needed. The entire panchakarma treatment involves three steps.
1. Pre-process: This pre-process encompasses various massage and internal medicines for the treatment. This helps cellular toxins to melt from its position and flush out through excessive sweating or collect in the intestine.
2. Proper process:This is the eliminative phase of treatment.
Here the collected toxins are eliminated out by various treatment procedures like Sneha Vasthy or specialized oil massages
- Kashaya Vasthy or drinking of various Ayurvedic decoction
- Virechanam or elimination of toxins through purgation
It is a therapeutic massage oil to restore the balance of doshas, the oil used are pre-medicated with specific herbs needed for the treatment.
Snehapanam treatment involves drinking of medicated ghee to treat gastrointestinal problems and help the digestive system work in good condition
Podikkizhi treatment is done with powdered herbs and is very much effective for relieving deep seated tension and calm down, cleaning toxins, increasing circulation, strengthening muscle tissue and ridding the body of excess Kapha. This method helps the body to sweat out toxins and alleviate the doshas. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
Warm ‘Njavara’ is a traditional treatment with rice or cooked red rice with herbal decoction and milk, is squeezed out through a cotton pouch on your back and shoulders and massaged on the body. This continues for about 30 to 40 minutes duration and you will feel relaxed until the whole preparation is evenly spread on the body. As soon as the rice is spread all over the body, rice loses its warmth, it is completely wiped off and warm oil is applied to give you a relaxed feeling.
Have you been looking for home remedies and natural ways of trying to conceive? If yes, then read how home remedies help in getting pregnant faster. Also, go through what is Nux Vomica and how it is useful for male infertility treatment.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Treatments used for infertility issues in couples Infertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
- Ovulation calculator or period calculator, track ovulation chances of getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Expert tips to better your chances of getting pregnant after ivf treatment getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- How sleep affects sperm count? men sperms, Elawoman - 2017
- How to use conception calculator to find your conception date? conception, Elawoman - 2018
- Things to do before trying to get pregnant conceive, Elawoman - 2017
- Important food items that will help you conceive getting pregnant faster, Elawoman - 2017
- Nux vomica in male infertility treatment Nux Vomica, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.