Are you planning for the baby but is not able to get pregnant? For so many couples who are planning a baby and not being able to conceive since so long is a matter of concern now. Some infertile couples tend to seek help through conventional medicine or treatment, going the Ayurvedic way as Ayurveda can also increase chances of getting pregnant and treat infertility with least side effects.
How Does Ayurveda works for infertility: The Ayurvedic approach is scientific but different from the medicine that Infertility treatment in Ayurveda compares human conception to that of a plant. So the root basis of infertility treatment in Ayurveda has four aspects that are similar to nurturing a seed into a plant. The basis of Ayurvedic treatment is to ensure that the woman ovulates properly and can track their fertility and produces healthy ova and the man’s sperm count and sperm production is adequate. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
According to Ayurveda, the health of the person depends on:
1. An equilibrium state of bio-static energies or the doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
2. Sapta dhatus or the seven layers of body tissues
3. A normal digestive system
When this bond is disturbed due to improper diet and lifestyle changes to are making to everyday life, any kind of disease or ailments can manifest it. While the conventional medicine might treat both the partners separately as it has different effects on men and women. Ayurveda offers treatment to the couple seeking conception to get rid of the toxins and restore the tranquillity and equilibrium to initiate conception. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
What prevents a smooth conception: There are various physiological, psychological and environmental factors that can affect fertility in both men and woman; here are few reasons according to Ayurvedic principles that can affect fertility. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
2. Lack of emotional connect: Having intercourse by compulsion with a person whom you do not like or are not attached to can make it difficult to conceive. On the other hand, over indulgence in sexual activities can lead to shukra kshaya and lead to impotency.
3. Irregular diet: Eating spicy, salty or fried foods rich in preservatives increases Pitta and destroys shukra or semen. These below-listed foods are good for the fertility.
The Treatment: This is the basic of the Ayurvedic treatment is to detoxify the body and help every cell get proper nourishment for optimal function, which improves chances of conception and healthy pregnancy. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
1. Panchakarma: Through this mode of treatment the body gets rid of the toxins by eliminating them.
Once nourishments like vitamins, minerals is reached into the detoxified cells along with hormones and enzymes and sufficient quantity of oxygen, then each cell starts to function normally, improving the self-healing capacity of the body, boosting immunity and improving chances of conception.
To complete the whole procedure a minimum of 21 days are needed. The entire panchakarma treatment involves three steps.
1. Pre-process: This pre-process encompasses various massage and internal medicines for the treatment. This helps cellular toxins to melt from its position and flush out through excessive sweating or collect in the intestine.
2. Proper process:This is the eliminative phase of treatment.
Here the collected toxins are eliminated out by various treatment procedures like Sneha Vasthy or specialized oil massages
a- Kashaya Vasthy or drinking of various Ayurvedic decoction
b- Virechanam or elimination of toxins through purgation
2. Abhyanga: It is a therapeutic massage oil to restore the balance of doshas, the oil used are pre-medicated with specific herbs needed for the treatment.
3. Snehapanam: Snehapanam treatment involves drinking of medicated ghee to treat gastrointestinal problems and help the digestive system work in good condition
4. Podikkizhi: Podikkizhi treatment is done with powdered herbs and is very much effective for relieving deep seated tension and calm down, cleaning toxins, increasing circulation, strengthening muscle tissue and ridding the body of excess Kapha. This method helps the body to sweat out toxins and alleviate the doshas. If you are thinking that how to conceive then ayurvedic treatment is good to go with as it increases the chances of getting pregnant.
5. Njavara: Warm ‘Njavara’ is a traditional treatment with rice or cooked red rice with herbal decoction and milk, is squeezed out through a cotton pouch on your back and shoulders and massaged on the body. This continues for about 30 to 40 minutes duration and you will feel relaxed until the whole preparation is evenly spread on the body. As soon as the rice is spread all over the body, rice loses its warmth, it is completely wiped off and warm oil is applied to give you a relaxed feeling.
Have you been looking for home remedies and natural ways of trying to conceive, then you can visit our article on Increase fertility and help in getting pregnant faster. If your partner has male infertility then refer our article on Nux Vomica.
Tribulus Terrestris is a plant used to tackle a range of health issues including boosting sexual health and improving circulatory system in the human body. It is completely healthy and used mostly as a testosterone enhancer in both men and women.
In this article, you will learn how to increase the semen volume. You will also get the information about the master orgasm and how to increase sperm volume. We are here to respond to all your doubts through this write up.
In this article, you will get all the details about Manforce 50 MG tablet. Besides, we discuss Manforce 50 MG tablet uses composition, substitutes as well as side effects for erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Worried about low sperm count? In this article we discuss all the information on how to increase the sperm count, what causes of low sperm count and what the treatments for people with low sperm count are.
Get all the necessary information on how to boost your fertility and ways to improve sperm count to curb male infertility in this article.
Read about what is fertility and how to increase fertility in women in this article along with some useful fertility tips. You will also get information about how to increase egg production for pregnancy and also how to increase chances of conceiving in this article.
Bottle Gourd juice is considered to be the best vegetable juice during pregnancy and for weight loss. Also it is very much applicable as a beauty and health product and also useful when you are planning a baby.
Get tips to boost sperm count, sperm quantity and sperm motility with some essential tips and natural remedies in this article.
Donating sperm can enrich many lives and fulfill their dreams of having a child. Learn all the necessary things to consider before donating sperms.
Are you searching for the best IVF doctor in Pune with highest IVF ...