Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Natural remedies to boost fertility in males include avoiding hot baths, consuming folic acid rich foods, sufficient water intake and quitting smoking and alcohol. So, if you are finding solution to how to increase sperm count, then these tips will prove to be natural infertility treatments.
It's a myth buster that men can never have infertility issues as all the infertility problems are owned by women and no problem lie with the man, so it obviously makes sense that your partner gets his health and body in great shape and weight if you're trying to get pregnant or planning to get pregnant or conceive. This is especially very important since there's been a decline in the quantity and quality of male sperm in the last few decades. The medical experts believe that a lot of the problems with sperm motility and healthy sperm count - where sperm can't swim to the egg to fertilize the egg- and quality gets down due to poor lifestyle and unhealthy living habits. Male infertility is a common concern these days, so if doctors suggest, you should opt for the infertility treatment to conceive.
Boosting fertility is a chance to maximize the chances of getting pregnant or conceive faster. You just need to positively encourage your partner to join you in eating healthy and organic food, drinking lots of water and liquids like juices or shakes, and doing exercise or active yoga to relieve stress and to calm down your senses, all of these techniques will improve the health of his sperm count, motility, and fertility.
Most importantly, your partner needs to cut back on tea and warm drinks, coffee, alcohol, low consumption of caffeine, cigarettes and other drugs like cannabis and cocaine, because they will directly reduce the levels of testosterone that is vital for making good quality sperm or damage the sperm he does produce. Male infertility is a common concern these days, so if doctors suggest, you should opt for the infertility treatment to conceive.
Sperm generally takes four months to produce, so at least four months of your pre-conception you need to put him on a having-a-baby regime planned intelligently. Here is the brief checklist for giving your man the dose of fertility boosters to help you get pregnant faster:
- Avoid hot baths or hot showers and tight underpants that are made from man-made fibers. They make the testicles too hot, which directly can affect his sperm production.
- Get him tested for sexually transmitted diseases STD's or STI's, such as chlamydia. Male infertility is a common concern these days, so if doctors suggest, you should opt for the infertility treatment to conceive.
- Eat food that is rich in folic acid (green leafy and root vegetables, whole grains, salmon, asparagus, and avocados), or takes a nutritional supplement. Having too little folic acid in the body can mean he's making 90% less sperm that will reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Increasing his intake of folic acid can improve the quality of his sperm and fertility.
- Make sure he takes a vitamin and mineral supplement, especially one which contains Vitamin C, A, zinc, selenium and coenzyme Q10.
- Ask him to consult his GP about health problems he may have had as a child. For example, hernia or mumps, undescended testicles that can affect fertility or any past injury in the groin area.
- Eating foods high in essential fatty acids especially DHA will improve the health of his sperm, so include oily fish in his diet. Male infertility is a common concern these days, so if doctors suggest, you should opt for the infertility treatment to conceive.
- He should drink at least two liters of water every day because it's needed to make sperm and semen.
- Cut down on alcohol: The odd glass of wine and a few pints here and there doesn't matter too much, but binge drinking is a problem for fertility and making a baby.
- Quit smoking: smokers have a lower sperm count than non-smokers.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. Best birth control methods for teenagers - copper t insertion, transdermal patch infertility problems, Elawoman - 2017
2. 9 factors which affect sperm motility, count, and quality - how to deal with each? sperm count, Elawoman - 2017
3. 7 must do things to opt for while trying to get pregnant - how to get pregnant? getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
4. Male infertility - causes of infertility, male infertility tests infertility treatment, Elawoman - 2017
5. Do's and don'ts you need to choose to increase sperm count for improved fertility sperm production, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.