Before going for the infertility treatment try the natural fertility boosters to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Checkout for the tips to boost fertility
infertility, fertility, infertility treatment, chances of getting pregnant
If you are trying to conceive then have intercourse as close as possible to your ovulation days will definitely help. But fertility experts say there are other ways couples can boost their fertility to conceive faster.
1. Eat Well: Staying well nourished with healthy foods always boosts your odds of conceiving. Make sure to include enough protein, zinc, iron or vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet daily, because deficiencies in these nutrients are linked to lengthened menstrual cycles or menses (and therefore less frequent ovulation or irregular periods) and a higher risk of early miscarriage or repeated miscarriages with infertility issues. You should give it a try before going for the infertility treatment.
2. Avoid Alcohol: Alcohol alters estrogen levels in the body, which may interfere with egg implantation severely, although sipping an occasional glass of alcohol or wine is unlikely to harm fertility on the big grounds. You should also cut down on caffeine while you try to conceive and during your pregnancy phase. You should give it a try before going for the infertility treatment
3. Weight Control: Excess body fat can lead to an overproduction of certain hormones that disrupt ovulation and the chances of getting pregnant or conceive. Your cycles may be less regular or irregular, you may ovulate less often or do not ovulate, and you lower your chances of getting pregnant or to conceive. On the flip side of this, thin body means your body may not produce enough hormones to ovulate properly each month or to sustain a pregnancy.
4. Stop Smoking: Smoking cigarettes can impair both a woman's and a man's fertility badly. Smoking affects how receptive the uterus is to the egg. And in men, smoking can reduce sperm production or sperm count and damage DNA with infertility problems. You should give it a try before going for the infertility treatment
5. Track Fertile Window: Taking advantage of what doctors call the "fertile window" can boost your chances of getting pregnant. The fertile window is of six-days that end on the next day of ovulation. Pregnancy is most likely to happen with intercourse within the 2-3 days before the ovulation.
6. Have Frequent Sex: Delaying intercourse isn't going to boost the chances of getting pregnant. Remember that not having sex for more than five days may strongly affect sperm counts adversely. But intervals as short as two days don't harm sperm count.
7. Choose Lubricants Wisely: With more frequent intercourse, couples use more vaginal lubricants for easy intercourse. That's OK to use if the lubes are picked wisely. Some lubricants can actually decrease fertility. When you're trying hard to get pregnant, make sure to avoid products that have usage of spermicide.
8. Avoid Pesticides and Other Harmful Exposures: Exposures to pesticide, especially agricultural pesticides, may harm both men and women's fertility badly. And exposure to some solvents and toxins including those used in printing businesses and dry cleaning establishments can adversely affect women's fertility and decrease the chances of getting pregnant and with infertility problems.
9. Switch protein sources: Replace some of the beef, pork or chicken you eat with veggies protein, such as cooked dried beans and nuts. When five percent of total calories eaten come from vegetable protein instead of an animal meat, the risk of ovulatory infertility drops by more than 50 percent that affects the chances of getting pregnant. You should give it a try before going for the infertility treatment
10. Watch your herbal teas and supplements: You have to be careful of having too many botanicals in your diet. Caution: Biasucci-Vianna. Some herbs including licorice, sassafras, ginseng, should be avoided while infertility treatment or trying to conceive.
11. Fish carefully: Avoid eating eat sushi or any raw fish. Avoid fish that have high mercury content due to their environment including swordfish, tilefish, king mackerel.
12.Cut caffeine: High caffeine intake interferes with chances of getting pregnant. Once you're pregnant, caffeine also crosses the placenta and can affect the growth of the fetus and even cause miscarriage and with infertility problems.
Improper weight gain is the most common factor causing infertility in women. Flax Seeds or Aali Vidhai is proven highly beneficial in reducing weight and as the Richest Source of Omega 3.
Before going for the infertility treatment to treat male infertilit...