Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
If you are planning to get pregnant fast, then you can consume natural fertility boosters which have shown excellent results in the form of pregnancy. Some of the natural fertility boosters include fresh organic foods, low-fat proteins, as well as staying hydrated.
The world today is driven by passion for work and the desire to earn more. In the career-driven world, women nowadays wait longer to conceive. When they start trying to conceive, the journey might not be a bed of roses, given their age. Women's fertility tends to deteriorate after a point and getting pregnant becomes difficult. The same goes for men, however, it hits them a little later. The question - How To Conceive? - then becomes a burden.
While most people believe that getting pregnant after 35 for a woman is impossible, that's a myth we need to bust. Women can answer the "How To Conceive" question, however, it might be a difficult shot. Women above thirty-five can improve their fertility which might have diminished over the years due to normal aging and environmental factors. Getting pregnant, as easy as it may sound, is possible only if the body is in the best shape.
Whentrying to conceive, it is crucial to relax the mind, body and the spirit while improving the nutritional status. Exercise, yoga, journal writing and meditation are the some of the most effective relaxation techniques.
Diet Tips for Boosting Fertility
- The most important tip for a healthier lifestyle is to follow a natural diet rich in whole grains, fresh organic fruits and vegetables, and low-fat protein such as poultry without the skin, fish (not swordfish or tuna which has high toxin content), nuts, eggs, legumes and beans, and low-fat hormone-free dairy products.
- Avoid processed and fried food, hydrogenated oils, caffeine, alcohol and refined flour and sugar.
- Staying hydrated is important, so drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day. This will provide energy and keep the toxins out of the system.
- Since it is hard to eat a balanced diet all the time, a good natural multi-vitamin supplement becomes crucial for fertility enhancement. Many prescribed pre-natal vitamins are synthetic and are not as good as natural vitamins.
- In addition to the multivitamin and folic acid, a B-complex vitamin is also recommended because B12 is one of the nutrients that can help protect against miscarriage.
- Other important supplements are Vitamin-E, which keeps hormone secreting glands healthy, Vitamin-C, for a healthy immune system, and zinc for healthy hormone production.
Fertility Issues for Women Over 35
The question of "How To Conceive" hits women hard, especially after they have turned 35.
- High FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone): The problem of high FSH can be addressed nutritionally. A healthier diet, exercise programs as well as practicing stress management techniques are important.
- Luteal Phase Defect: A luteal phase defect means altered hormonal secretions, which leads to no ovulation or low progesterone. The herb Vitex helps the body naturally produce more progesterone.
- Greater than normal risk of miscarriage: The devastating possibility of miscarriage tends to be more prevalent in certain couples. Vitamin deficiency, particularly of B12 as well as a hereditary lack of enzyme G6PD can be a possible cause. By the intake of basic nutrients, the chances of miscarriage can be lessened.
Before starting on the supplements mentioned above, consult a doctor to ensure that the supplement is the best-suited one for you. You can find the best gynecologists near you on Ela. Also, consult a qualified clinical nutritionist to design a diet program for you to tip the odds of conception in your favor.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.