As soon as women cross 35, they start wondering how to conceive. Trying to conceive becomes a far fetched dream. Fertility boosters can help them in getting pregnant
The world today is driven by passion for work and the desire to earn more. In the career-driven world, women nowadays wait longer to conceive.When they start trying to conceive, the journey might not be a bed of roses, given their age. Women's fertility tends to deteriorate after a point and getting pregnant becomes difficult. The same goes for men, however, it hits them a little later. The question - How To Conceive? - then becomes a burden.
While most people believe that getting pregnant after 35 for a woman is impossible, that's a myth we need to bust. Women can answer the "How To Conceive" question, however, it might be a difficult shot. Women above thirty-five can improve their fertility which might have diminished over the years due to normal ageing and environmental factors. Getting pregnant, as easy as it may sound, is possible only if the body is in the best shape. When trying to conceive, it is crucial to relax the mind, body and the spirit while improving the nutritional status. Exercise, yoga, journal writing and meditation are the some of the most effective relaxation techniques.
Diet Tips for Boosting Fertility
1. The most important tip for a healthier lifestyle is to follow a natural diet rich in whole grains, fresh organic fruits and vegetables, and low-fat protein such as poultry without the skin, fish (not swordfish or tuna which has high toxin content), nuts, eggs, legumes and beans, and low-fat hormone-free dairy products.
2. Avoid processed and fried food, hydrogenated oils, caffeine, alcohol and refined flour and sugar.
3. Staying hydrated is important, so drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day. This will provide energy and keep the toxins out of the system.
4. Since it is hard t o eat a balanced diet all the time, a good natural multi-vitamin supplement becomes crucial for fertility enhancement. Many prescribed pre-natal vitamins are synthetic and are not as good as natural vitamins.
5. In addition to the multivitamin and folic acid, a B-complex vitamin is also recommended because B12 is one of the nutrients that can help protect against miscarriage.
6. Other important supplements are Vitamin-E, which keeps hormone secreting glands healthy, Vitamin-C, for a healthy immune system, and zinc for healthy hormone production.
Fertility Issues for Women Over 35
The question of "How To Conceive" hits women hard, especially after they have turned 35.
1. High FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone): The problem of high FSH can be addressed nutritionally. A healthier diet, exercise programs as well as practising stress management techniques are important.
2. Luteal Phase Defect: A luteal phase defect means altered hormonal secretions, which leads to no ovulation or low progesterone. The herb Vitex helps the body naturally produce more progesterone.
3. Greater than normal risk of miscarriage: The devastating possibility of miscarriage tends to be more prevalent in certain couples. Vitamin deficiency, particularly of B12 as well as a hereditary lack of enzyme G6PD can be a possible cause. By the intake of basic nutrients, the chances of miscarriage can be lessened.
Before starting on the supplements mentioned above, consult a doctor to ensure that the supplement is the best-suited one for you. You can find the best gynecologists near you on Ela. Also, consult a qualified clinical nutritionist to design a diet program for you to tip the odds of conception in your favour.
Improper weight gain is the most common factor causing infertility in women. Flax Seeds or Aali Vidhai is proven highly beneficial in reducing weight and as the Richest Source of Omega 3.