Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Flax seeds benefits in PCOD, lowering bad cholesterol, reduce cold, improve immunity, regulate menstrual cycle, and reduce chances of ovarian cancer. You need to understand how to eat flax seeds to reap flax seeds benefits for hair too. Make sure that you consume flax seeds in your regular diet.
Flax seeds also called linseeds are highly nutritious and vitamins-rich foods that come in brown, golden or tan color. Flaxseed in tamil is known as ‘aali vidhai’. Flax seeds Indian name is ‘Alasi’. It has been used as a staple food for around 6,000 years. Flax seeds are the richest source of omega-3 fatty acids, which is an essential meal for the women suffering from PCOD, because of its rich nutritional content. Flax seeds are also known as the World’s first cultivated superfood. Flax seeds or linseeds are the leading source of lignans, which stimulate hormonal balance. Undoubtedly, linseeds can be used as a treatment for infertility.
1. Amazing Nutritional Content of Flax seeds
Flax seeds or Alasi (Flax seeds Indian name) naturally contains recommended dietary allowance for essential nutrients like Vitamins (31%), Manganese (35%), Magnesium (30%), Phosphorus (19%) and Selenium (10%) and it should necessarily be included in the diet plan for PCOD. Linseed or Aali Vidhai (linseed in tamil) is also a rich source of Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Zinc. According to a recent study, 3 tablespoon of Flax seeds or or Aali Vidhai (linseed in tamil) also contains:
- Around 6400 mg of omega-3 fatty acids, which makes it the richest omega-3 acid containing food.
- 8g of Fiber
- 6 g of Protein.
2. Health Benefits of Flax Seeds
- Flax seeds or Alasi (Flax seeds Indian name) contains high amount of Mucilage, which is a water-soluble, gel-forming fiber. It increases the absorption of nutrients and helps in fat loss. This regulates menstrual cycles and improves ovulation
- Linseed or Aali Vidhai (flaxseeds in tamil) has healthy fats and it elevates healthy growth of hair and nourishes skin.
- Due to its high nutritional and rich fiber content, Flax seeds or linseeds are exceptionally efficient in weight loss. Women suffering from PCOD can benefit from Aali Vidhai, if they simply include Flaxseeds as an essential food item in their diet plan. In PCOD, the complications arises more with the inflammation. Flax seeds or called Aali Vidhai( flax seeds in tamil) has anti-inflammatory tendency.
- Linseeds or Alasi (Flax seeds indian name) has great tendency to lower down bad cholesterol and trap fat. Soluble fiber in the flax seeds traps bile and maintains metabolism of the body.
- It reduces the effect of Gluten, which is a composition of stored protein with starch, often found in wheat, barley or rye. Gluten elevates the chances of catching diabetes and thyroid which has an adverse effect on pregnancy. Linseeds or Alasi (Flax seeds indian name) is a panacea for deficiencies caused by gluten.
- Flax seeds or Aali Vidhai have high content of lignans which in an antiviral and antibacterial agent. Regular consumption of linseeds can increase immunity and reduce the severity of cold and flus.
- Linseeds or Alasi improves digestion. Especially women suffering from indigestion of several food items during pregnancy can have linseeds in their diet plan.
- PCOD, if not treated well, may lead to ovarian cancer. In this scenario, flax seeds or Aali Vidhai (linseeds in tamil) are proven best to reduce the risk of ovarian or endometrial cancer. It also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
- Flax seeds or Alasi (flax seeds indian name) can reduce the complications of menopause. Flax seeds even regulates menstrual cycle and improves ovulation. This has been proven as a natural remedy to PCOD.
3. How to include Flax seeds in Daily Diet
- Linseeds or Aali Vidhai (linseeds in tamil) can be taken as smoothies over fresh and leafy salads or sprouts. It can be used as sprinklers.
- Flax seeds or Alasi (flax seeds indian name) can be taken with a glass of water, or with a bowl of yoghurt and a tablespoon of honey.
- Linseeds or Aali Vidhai ( Flaxseeds in tamil) can be baked also. According to a study, even after baking it for 3 hours on 300 degree F, the rich content of Omega 3 fatty acids remains stable.
- Soaked flax seeds or Alasi ( flax seeds indian name) are proven best for mineral absorption.
Flax seeds are highly effective in treating PCOD and other infertility issues. A healthy food with regular exercise and Flax seeds can do wonders.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Pcod or pcos - know all about effective ways towards pcod problem treatment PCOD, Elawoman - 2017
- How to get pregnant fast with fertility foods - what to eat to boost fertility levels? diet plan for PCOD, Elawoman - 2017
- How to detect ovulation instantly? - 5 smart ways to do it successfully ovulation, Elawoman - 2017
- Top 10 effective natural remedies to cure menstrual cramps menstrual cycle, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.