Checkout the things that affect sperm optimization that may cause infertility. Avoid male infertility and increase the chances of getting pregnant with these tips
For some reason and myths, our society believes that infertility to be a woman’s issue. The truth is that up to 40% of infertility issues arise from the male partner. If you and your partner are trying to conceive and to increase the chances of getting pregnant, make sure to keep in mind the fertility tips:
1. Heat Affects Sperm: If you are taking a hot shower or hot bath or steam bath then no more hot-tubs. Strictly avoid sitting around for long periods of time with a laptop on the lap that produces heat. This may cause male infertility.
2. Abstinence Affects Sperm: The male partner should try to ejaculate at least once every few weekdays to maintain his healthy sperm count, or more optimally every other day you can have intercourse (especially during your fertile window is active).
3. Weight Affects Sperm: Obesity has been clearly linked to impaired sperm production and give rise to infertility problems. Overweight or obese men might be able to improve their sperm count and sperm mobility by achieving their ideal BMI. You should keep a check on it.
4. Smoking Affects Sperm: Men who are planning to become a father or the couples who are trying to conceive should stop smoking as soon as possible to increase the chances of getting pregnant. Also, recreational drugs, including anabolic steroids and marijuana, are associated with impaired sperm function and give rise to the infertility issues.
5. Medication Affects Sperm: The certain type of medication, as well as any disease that triggers high fever, can impair the body’s ability to make sperm and may also give rise to infertility problems. You and your partner should consult all the medication you are taking by a doctor before you try to conceive to increase the chances of getting pregnant. And don’t forget, any changes in a man’s lifestyle will take almost three months to show an improvement in sperm count. This may cause male infertility or fertility problems.
6. Lubricants: While many sexually active people use lubricant to help things make out between them. That same product can actually hurt sperms' ability to move freely and make it hard to conceive.This may cause male infertility.
7. Stress: Is there anything that stress doesn’t affect badly? It can interfere with the hormones needed to produce healthy sperm count, and it’s not a bad idea for a man looking to increase his sperm count to find more effective ways to relax to increase the chances of being a father. This may cause male infertility or fertility problems.
8. Cell phones: Are you carrying your phone in your hip pocket or on your belt? You might want to rethink that again. Men who do this were found to have 11% fewer mobile sperm than those who stored their phone in other places. This may cause male infertility or fertility problems.
9. Caffeine: Like alcohol or caffeine intake should be consumed in moderation for ideal reproductive health and to avoid infertility or fertility problems. Once you reach three cups of coffee a day, you increase your risk of genetic mutations in sperm
Bottle Gourd juice is considered to be the best vegetable juice during pregnancy and for weight loss. Also it is very much applicable as a beauty and health product and also useful when you are planning a baby.
Get tips to boost sperm count, sperm quantity and sperm motility with some essential tips and natural remedies in this article.
Donating sperm can enrich many lives and fulfill their dreams of having a child. Learn all the necessary things to consider before donating sperms.
What are the things you need to ask when you are going for the ivf ...
Top things that can better your chances of getting pregnant after i...