Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Fertility in women is affected by a number of factors. Female infertility affects ovulation, menstrual cycle, and fertility. Know the infertility signs in women
The first sign of infertility is the inability to get pregnant after 6 to 12 month of trying to conceive. If a couple has been actively trying for over a year, it may be time to consider if there are reasons conception hasn’t occurred.
Signs of female infertility in women are most often related to changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation. These account for 25% of female infertility situations. Other situations have to do with related disease, birth defects, age or male infertility.
Infertility signs related to the menstrual cycle and ovulation include:
- Abnormal Period: Heavier or lighter than normal bleeding
- Irregular Period: The number of days between each period varies monthly
- Absent Periods: Periods are not occurring at all
- Painful Period: Severe cramps or back/pelvic pain occurs during periods
- All of these period-related signs indicate that there might be a problem with ovulation.
Additional signs related to female infertility include:
- Age: By age 40, the chances of conceiving during any one cycle drops
- Weight: Weight being over- or underweight influences reproductive hormone levels
- Hormone: Hormone changes sudden skin, hair and weight changes may indicate a hormone unbalance.
- Recurrent Miscarriage: Multiple miscarriages may be a sign of uterine, blood clotting, hormonal or genetic issues
- Chronic illness or disease: Illnesses and diseases (eg, diabetes, hypothyroidism, cancer, STDs) and their medications may suppress fertility
- Excessive smoking and drinking regular: Excessive smoking and drinking regular and excessive intake can lead to infertility in both men and women
Looking for signs of female infertility is the first step of diagnosing a fertility issue. There are a number of tests available to pinpoint the exact problem, and there are many drugs and procedures to circumvent these issues.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Noticeable sign of infertility in women sign of infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Things to remember when you start trying to conceive trying to conceive, Elawoman - 2017
- Home remedies to beat menstrual cramps menstrual cycle, Elawoman - 2017
- 5 reasons for irregular periods Periods, Elawoman - 2017
- Five smart ways to detect ovulation instantly ovulation, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatments used for infertility issues in couples infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatments used for infertility issues in couples infertility issues, Elawoman - 2017
- What is the best for treating infertility tubal reversal or ivf fallopian tube blockage, Elawoman - 2017
- Treatment for male infertility male infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Top 10 useful tips that boost fertility in men fertility, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.