Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Signs of infertility in women are crucial to be noted for timely infertility treatment. Some of the most noticeable signs of infertility include abnormal or absent period, and presence of chronic illness and hormonal changes. One of the causes of miscarriage is increased infertility levels in women which can be treated with infertility treatments.
The first sign of infertility is the inability to get pregnant after 6 to 12 month of trying to conceive. If a couple has been actively trying for over a year, it may be time to consider if there are reasons conception hasn’t occurred. (1)
Signs of female infertility in women are most often related to changes in the menstrual cycle and ovulation. These account for 25% of female infertility situations. Other situations have to do with related disease, birth defects, age or male infertility. (2) (3)
Infertility signs related to the menstrual cycle and ovulation include:
- Abnormal Period: Heavier or lighter than normal bleeding
- Irregular Period: The number of days between each period varies monthly
- Absent Periods: Periods are not occurring at all
- Painful Period: Severe cramps or back/pelvic pain occurs during periods
- All of these period-related signs indicate that there might be a problem with ovulation. (4) (5)
Additional signs related to female infertility include:
- Age: By age 40, the chances of conceiving during any one cycle drops
- Weight: Weight is over- or underweight influences reproductive hormone levels
- Hormone: Hormone changes sudden skin, hair, and weight changes may indicate a hormone unbalance.
- Recurrent Miscarriage: Multiple miscarriages may be a sign of uterine, blood clotting, hormonal or genetic issues
- Chronic illness or disease: Illnesses and diseases (eg, diabetes, hypothyroidism, cancer, STDs) and their medications may suppress fertility
- Excessive smoking and drinking regular: Excessive smoking and drinking regular and excessive intake can lead to infertility in both men and women (6)
Looking for signs of female infertility is the first step of diagnosing a fertility issue. There are a number of tests available to pinpoint the exact problem, and there are many drugs and procedures to circumvent these issues.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Signs of Infertility: In Men and Women - Healthline Healthline.com, 12 June 2019
- ^ Menstrual Cycle - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 12 June 2019
- ^ Ovulation - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 12 June 2019
- ^ Signs Your Period Is Coming | Symptoms of Your First Period Plannedparenthood.org, 12 June 2019
- ^ Signs and Symptoms of Ovulation - American Pregnancy Association Americanpregnancy.org, 12 June 2019
- ^ Infertility Symptoms in Men and Women - WebMD Webmd.com, 12 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.