Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Have you been trying to conceive and failed. The issue might be male infertility and not your fertility. Infertility in men can also affect conception.
If you are having trouble conceiving or getting pregnant, you should go to the doctor to check out the infertility issues. Without wasting any time, visit an andrologist at the earliest to rule out male fertility issues.
During conception or while planning to get pregnant, much focus is given to the woman’s health and nutrition and her well-being but a man’s reproductive health, nutrition, and diet are often ignored that plays the major role in conceiving. Hence, it gets very late when a couple finds out that male infertility is hurdling the conceiving. Remember, when you are trying to conceive, it is always important to pay attention to both the partners and should know about infertility.
If we talk about men, then there aren’t any visible signs that could indicate male infertility. However, if a couple's age is over 35 years and has been trying to conceive since a year, and get failed consistently, it is a high time to seek medical advice for both the partners. importantly, a man’s fertility status is confirmed through a series of tests that might include blood, urine and imaging tests.
Some of the warning signs are listed below:
A man's fertility always depends on two things – quality and quantity of sperms. There can be many other causes of male infertility like: disturbance of hormones.
If you are having trouble conceiving, visit an andrologist at the earliest to rule out male fertility issues.
During conception, much focus is given to the woman’s health and her well-being but a man’s reproductive health is often ignored. Hence, it is very late when a couple finds out that male infertility issues could be coming by way of conception.
In the case of a man, there aren’t any visible signs that could indicate male infertility. However, if a couple is over 35 years of age and has been trying to conceive for more than a year, without any success, then its high time to seek medical advice from a doctor.’ Mostly, a man’s fertility status is learned through a series of tests that might include blood, urine and imaging tests.
Are there any warning signs:
- Changes in hair growth
- Low sexual desire or libido
- Erectile dysfunction or problems with ejaculation
- Small or underdeveloped testis
- Premature ejaculation
- Problems with sexual function — for example, difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated, reduced sexual desire or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- Pain, lump or swelling in the testicle area
- Recurrent respiratory infections
- Inability to smell
- Abnormal breast growth (gynecomastia)
- Decreased body and facial hair or other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal abnormalities
If you are planning to start your trying to conceive journey then pregnancy tips can help you in getting positive results faster. Always remember, if you are not able to get pregnant even after trying for more than 1 year, it is better to visit a gynecologist or an infertility specialist to diagnose the cause of infertility.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- Infertility solution with in vitro fertilization infertility issues, Elawoman - 2017
- The step by step guide to trying to conceive planning to get pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
- Things to do before trying to get pregnant trying to conceive, Elawoman - 2017
- Is male infertility not letting you conceive male infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- Infertility - causes and risks male fertility issues, Elawoman - 2017
- Infertility profiling tests to check if not getting pregnant infertility, Elawoman - 2017
- How to boost male fertility and sperm count naturally sperm quality and quantity, Elawoman - 2017
- About antonie van leeuwenhoek, the sperm cell discoverer sperm, Elawoman - 2017
- Five top tips for getting pregnant fast pregnancy tips, Elawoman - 2017
- Know all about gynecology and gynecologists gynecologist, Elawoman - 2017
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.