Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Masturbation is quite regularly performed among men and women. It helps in relieving pain and improving sleep quality. Side effects of masturbation on males and females include possibility of turning into an addiction, urine infection, negative effect on sexual life, and reduction in social life.
Masturbation is the most common sexual practice after sexual intercourse in both Men and Women. Research shows that worldwide around 98% adult people engage themselves in the act of Masturbation. Considered to be a very healthy exercise for better sexual life masturbation or self-love, however, does have a few ill effects on an individual’s overall health and mind, which surely can be counters with some best practices. Here, we have tried listing them down for you. But before going into those details lets try understanding all about Masturbation.
What is Masturbation?
Masturbation or self-love is a sexual practice where a person stimulates his/her genitals for sexual pleasure through hand or artificial sex toys/tools available in the market. Almost every person on this earth experiences this practice at a certain point in life through socialization, self-discovery or education.
FACTS on Masturbation
- Masturbation is a biological need and a social taboo.
- It is completely normal to engage in such sexual practices and almost every adult men and women has experienced it at certain point in their life.
- Masturbation does not decrease your fertility rate.
- Women find it difficult to confess about masturbating as compared to men because of social taboos.
- 3 out of 10 women prefer masturbation to sex.
- Around 40% of married couples resort to masturbation as result of unpleasant sex.
- Sex toys can help to exercise masturbation in a more pleasant way.
- The month of May is celebrated as International Masturbation Month worldwide.
Benefits of Masturbation
1- Masturbation leads to happiness
Masturbation releases various pleasure hormones such as dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide and hormone prolactin, which act as stress buster and pleasing agent for people.
2- Improves sex life
Masturbation allows you to explore your pleasure buttons and helps you opens up sexually to your partner regarding your likes and dislikes. It helps you to understand your body and explore more.
3- Helps to sleep better
Masturbation releases serotonin, a hormone that is released once the person reaches the climax and achieves orgasm. It relaxes the muscle and relieves tension helping the person falling asleep quickly.
4- Helps relieving body pain
If you experience uterine contraction and cramps during menstrual period, then masturbation could be a healthy solution. It can help you ease out the pain by allowing quick delivery of menstrual blood preventing clots and pain. Also masturbation helps in relaxing pelvic muscles and helps men to perform better on bed.
5- Masturbation helps men to last longer
Masturbating regularly in a controlled way gives a man more control on his libido and ejaculation. So if you are a guy and are trying to impress her immensely, a regular practice of masturbation will help you to control your timing of ejaculation.
It also allows you to understand the way your pleasure organ works so that you can adjust your love making to maximize pleasure for your partner.
6- Masturbation boosts immunity and fertility
Ejaculation through masturbation releases cortisol, a hormone, which helps in boosting your immunity level and help producing quality sperm in testicles.
7- Masturbation prevents cancer
An Australian research has recently found out that men who masturbate regularly are less likely to develop prostate cancer.
Drawbacks of Masturbation
Masturbation does not have any serious threat to your body or mind, however, if not performed in a regulated way, it can pose certain risks to your health.
- Masturbation leads to guilt and frustration: Often some men feel guilty and frustrated as they link masturbation to religious and cultural beliefs. They consider it as a social taboo and feel frustrated after doing it as guilty pleasure.
- Addiction to masturbation can be dangerous: Often people especially teenage boys and girls do not know how to keep a check on the frequency per day. In such cases over masturbation leads to excessive time wastage leading to adverse impact on an individual’s productivity and at times leads to excessive desire to Masturbation than the real act of lovemaking.
- Masturbation may cut down your social circle: If you are addicted to please yourself excessively, it can narrow down your social circle, as you will tend to lock yourself in a room and do the deed. Also, the guilt after masturbation makes boys and girls less interactive with their peers and lead to loneliness.
- Urine infection: Too much of masturbation irritates the genitalia and makes urinating painful. More if proper hygiene is not maintained post masturbation, it has been seen leading to fungal and bacterial infections of the skin.
- Effects on sexual life: If you are a habitual masturbator, you probably find sex tiresome and self-pleasing way more interesting. This can hamper your sexual life and create rift with your partner.
How to stop unhealthy Masturbation
Excess masturbation reduces sperm count and can cause infertility in men.
So, we bring you certain ways to lead masturbation in a healthy way and avoid addiction.
- Nothing is good if it’s done over limits. Suggested count for Masturbation is once a day. So to control your urge to Masturbate, the best way is to remove the factors such as pornography that keeps alluring you to masturbate excessively.
- Consume healthy meals i.e. fibres and protein to curb lethargies, which excites you to lock up inside and masturbate.
- Form productive and interesting habits such as guitar classes, swimming, hiking, surfing etc and try making friends to keep yourself engaged.
- Try setting numerous goals each day and try motivating your self to achieve them. This will make sure that you don't have excess time to Masturbate and also it has been found that people lacking goals in life tend to masturbate more.
Hope you guys loved this. Keep following our ELA Woman blogs to get regular updates on sexual health issues and treatments.
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.