Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
The top 20 home remedies to avoid pregnancy naturally includes Parsley, Cotton Root Bark, Mugwort, Angelica, Dried Apricots, Dried Fig, Papaya, Cinnamon, Wild Yam, Buckwheat, and Asafoetida. A couple also needs to understand and find out safe days to avoid pregnancy along with consumption of the foods mentioned here.
Most people try to have a protected sex but often fail to have one. This can be caused due to failure of most careful processes which is pretty normal. It may sound scary but it is a fact. The protective measures often fail to protect you or your partner from the results of intercourse. As we know the contraceptive measures are taken to safeguard you and your partner from the outcome of sexual intercourse, but these measures also fail. You may have to face things like STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) or pregnancy despite all the preventive measure you took. As in case of STD you need proper help and support from doctors, for pregnancy there are some natural home remedies. With the help of these natural home remedies, you can easily avoid pregnancy after intercourse. Even if the protective measure didn’t work, these remedies will surely work.
We would recommend you to have a word with your doctor before your start consuming any of the above stated herbs. As wrong dosage or wrong herbs can cause complications to your health and in some cases cause infertility issues. So, first understand the right dosage for a safe and natural prevention.
2. Cotton Root Bark (Kapas ki jar ka chhilka): The roots of the cotton plant stimulate the release of the hormone oxytocin, which is the hormone that causes childbirth – an effective way to prevent a pregnancy. (2)
3. Angelica (Choraa): This herb is also known as Dong Quai, and is believed to be another effective natural remedy for an unwanted pregnancy. Angelica is thought to stimulate uterine contractions, which makes it most useful when consumed within 2 weeks of your last sexual intercourse. (3)
4. Mugwort (Indian wormwood): Mugwort is a leafy plant that resembles parsley. This plant, when dried, can be consumed with a cup of water to naturally prevent a pregnancy. (4)
5. Pennyroyal (Spearmint):Pennyroyal has been used since ancient times to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The best way to use pennyroyal is to add dried bits of the herb to your tea and start with a minimum dosage to reduce the risk of harmful effects. (5)
6. Blue Cohosh: Blue cohosh is yet another herb that is thought to stimulate the release of oxytocin. Bits of dried blue cohosh can be brewed in the form of a tea and consumed daily for 2-3 times. (6)
7. Black Cohosh: Black cohosh belongs to the same family as blue cohosh, and naturally, is effective in preventing an unwanted pregnancy. This herb is thought to work by stimulating the release of oxytocin which in turn, results in uterine contractions and prevents pregnancy. (7)
8. Dried Apricots: Dried apricots are also used to prevent conception in minor cases. But, they should not be eaten when you get positive pregnancy reports. (8)
9. Dried Fig (Anzeer):Taking dried fig after intercourse will help in controlling the birth. It is a popular and best remedy.
10. Papaya: Papaya helps in birth control and unwanted abortion. Consuming it right after intercourse helps to prevent pregnancy. You should consume it at least two times a day for about 3 to 4 days. Avoid eating the fruit if you get a positive pregnancy test. (9)
11. Queen Anne’s Lace (Wild Carrot Seeds): It is an age-old remedy to prevent pregnancy. The wild carrot seeds work in controlling the birth.
12. Stoneseed Root: It is an extremely powerful herb for birth control. Add stoneseed root in cold water and allow it to steep for several hours. Drink one cup of it for six months This root was used since ancient times by women of the Dakota Indian tribes. They used to breathe the plant’s smoke as it promotes sterility. You should always consult the herbalist before you use it.
13. Silphium:Belonging to the giant fennel family, it is another plant used for birth control by ancient women. It is widely known for its contraceptive properties.
14. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is not as effective as other natural remedies for birth control. It works to avoid pregnancy only when taken for a long time. It works to stimulate the uterus and induces abortion and miscarriage. (10)
You should consult a doctor before planning to take it as a contraceptive.
15. Smart Weed Leaves: It is a commonly found weed that grows everywhere in the world. It contains three components namely rutin, gallic acid and quercetin that interfere with early pregnancy.
16. Wild Yam: Wild yam takes at least one to two months to function as a birth control remedy.
17. Ginger Root:Ginger, a common kitchen ingredient can help prevent unwanted pregnancies. It stimulates menstrual bleeding.
18. Neem: Neem is a common remedy for natural birth control. It avoids unwanted pregnancy by decreasing the sperm motility and thus prevents fertilization. It is used in three forms – leaves, oil and leaf extract, all these being successful.
19. Buckwheat: Buckwheat is a common herb that avoids conception. It contains a component, Rutin that prevents implantation.
20. Asafoetida: Asafoetida from Iran origin is a pungent smelling herb. Taking asafoetida juice every month, followed by water helps prevent pregnancy and induces abortion.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Is Parsley Safe During Pregnancy - Styles At Life Stylesatlife.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Cotton Root Bark - Encyclopedia Encyclopedia.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Angelica - Herb Pharm Herb-pharm.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Mugwort - WebMD Webmd.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Pennyroyal - WebMD Webmd.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Blue Cohosh - WebMD Webmd.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Black Cohosh. - WebMD Webmd.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Consuming Apricots during Pregnancy - Parenting Parenting.firstcry.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Is It Safe to Eat Papaya While Pregnant - Health Line Healthline.com, 04 June 2019
- ^ Cinnamon in Pregnancy - Parenting Parenting.firstcry.com, 04 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.