Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Female condoms have several benefits which make them in demand among women who want to prevent unwanted pregnancy, occurrence of STDs as well as offering stimulation and pleasure. One can use female condom usage tips for the best experience and preventing pregnancies.
Female condoms are not so common as compared to the male condoms. Female condoms have been around for the last 20 years but female condoms have never gained mainstream popularity like the male ones. A study says that only 3 million female condoms are manufactured each year in compare to 1500 million males ones. But it is believed that in the near future, the female condom is going to play an important role in preventing STDs and STI's and unwanted pregnancies because it will definitely eliminate the need of being dependent on males forcontraception and to avoid pregnancies. So let’s find out more about them. The female condom is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills cause it also have adverse effects on health.
What’s a female condom like:
The female condom is a thin sheath or bag type pouch. Female condom works same as the male condoms that create a protection film against the lining the entire length of the vagina. Female condom serves the same purpose of preventing STDs or STI's and unwanted pregnancies. The female condom is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills cause it also have adverse effects on health.
What are the advantages of Female Condom:
In comparison to a male condom, it’s much thinner and longer, covering the lining of the vagina and instead of latex, the female condom is made up of nitrile. The upside is that female condom much more pleasurable than male condom because it’s thinner than the male condom. It also has two rings which help improve stimulation and pleasure. Female condom also provides better lubrication than the male condom and makes sex less painful and more pleasurable. It’s also very handy during menstruation because it traps the blood. Also, since it’s made out of nitrile fabric, it’s great for someone who’s allergic to latex. The female condom is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills cause it also have adverse effects on health.
What are the disadvantages of female condom:
Where advantages come, there are some disadvantages too of using a female condom. Firstly, the female condom is expensive than the male condom and while a pack of three male condoms cost Rs 25, female condoms cost Rs 100. Secondly, many users have complained that it’s hard to put on the female condoms and requires the woman to lie down completely, raise her legs high and guide the condom into her vagina while using a lubricant and it's a cumbersome process. This is a possible downside because during moments of passion people really don't have time to read instructions!
Here are some tips for better usage:
- Guide it in as far as you can without twisting it
- When putting your partner’s penis into to vagina, make sure it doesn’t slip into the space between the vagina and the condom
- Do not use it with a male condom
- If it slips out during intercourse, use a new one with better lubrication
Likewise, male condoms, the usage of female condoms and their popularity as a source of contraception will only go up as women become more aware of the female condom and decide to take their sexual health into their own hands! The female condom is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills cause it also have adverse effects on health.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. How to prevent pregnancy naturally? - 5 most effective ways to avoid pregnancy avoid pregnancies, Elawoman - 13/07/2018 17:07
2. Emergency contraceptive pills - know about ipill and unwanted 72, how to use ipill unwanted pregnancies, Elawoman - 28/11/2018 16:11
3. Best birth control methods for teenagers - copper t insertion, transdermal patch birth control, Elawoman - 11/07/2018 17:07
4. Male condoms - effectiveness, advantages, and disadvantages male condom, Elawoman - 12/07/2018 13:07
5. Emergency contraceptive pills - types, how to use, contraceptive pills in india oral contraceptive pills, Elawoman - 13/12/2018 12:12
6. 5 best condom brands in india as per user reviews - types of condoms male condoms cost, Elawoman - 03/10/2018 11:10
7. Birth control pills - types and effectiveness of oral contraceptive pills best birth control methods, Elawoman - 11/07/2018 17:07
8. Female condoms - effectiveness, advantages, disadvantages, and risks guide to female condoms, Elawoman - 17/07/2018 16:07
9. Learn the best way to use female condoms - effectiveness and disadvantages use a female condom, Elawoman - 03/11/2018 14:11
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.