Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Birth Control Implant is one of the latest addition in the segment of birth control methods. Birth control implant is a permanent solution and prevents unwanted pregnancy for a time period of up to 3 years. This birth control method is better than oral contraceptive pills.
The implant is a super effective and convenient way to prevent pregnancy for up to 4 years- you get it, then forget it. The birth control implant is a tiny, thin rod about the size of a matchstick. The implant releases hormones into your body that prevent you from getting pregnant. It gets-it-and-forget-it birth control. The implant is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills.
How does the birth control implant work?
The birth control implant is a thin, tiny rod just about of the size of a single matchstick. The implant is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills. It releases the hormone progestin to stop you from getting pregnant or you cannot conceive.
The hormones in the contraception implant prevent pregnancy in two ways:
- Progestin thickens the mucus on your cervix, which stops sperm from swimming through to your egg. When sperm can't meet up with an egg, pregnancy can't happen.
- Progestin can also stop eggs from leaving your ovaries (called ovulation), so there's no egg to fertilize. When eggs aren't released, you can't get pregnant.
What is the Effectiveness ofbirthcontrol implant?
Birth control implant gives you great, long-term protection against pregnancy it's more than 99% effective. The implant is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills. Once you get the contraception implant out of your body, you can plan to conceive or getting pregnant will be easier.
How long it is Effective
It gives protection for 3 years.
What are the advantages of birth control implant?
- This is a long-term method of birth control
- Very effective against pregnancy
- It is easy to use, Unlike other birth control methods (condom, pills, etc) you don’t need to remember to take/use every time
- It is easy to remove and it can be removed anytime
What are the disadvantages of birth control implant?
- It doesn’t give protection against STDs
- Minor surgery is required for insertion and removal
- There are few side effects such as irregular menstrual periods, depression, nervousness, hair loss, and weight gain
- It is an expensive method
- A pregnant woman can’t use this method
- Breast pain
- Weight gain
- Ovarian cysts
- Pain or bruising where the contraception implant was inserted
- An infection where the implant was inserted
Can you get pregnant after taking out the birth control implant?
Implant is reversible. If you decide to get pregnant, you can get it removed. The implant is one of the best birth control methods and better than the oral contraceptive pills.
The birth control contraception implant won't affect your fertility anyway or make it harder to conceive in the future. Even it's possible to get pregnant as soon as your contraception implant is out of your body.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
1. 7 most effective and expert tips for successful ivf pregnancy - ivf success tips getting pregnant, Elawoman - 2017
2. Most effective ways to track ovulation with irregular period cycle ovulation, Elawoman - 2017
3. 7 must do things to opt for while trying to get pregnant - how to get pregnant? conceive, Elawoman - 2017
4. Birth control pills - types and effectiveness of oral contraceptive pills birth control, Elawoman - 2017
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ela being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.