If you want to avoid pregnancy and don not want to use the usual birth control methods, then here are home remedies to avoid pregnancy which help in contraception
Most people try to have a protected sex but often fail to have one. This can be caused due to failure of most careful processes which is pretty normal. It may sound scary but it is a fact. The protective measures often fail to protect you or your partner from the results of intercourse. As we know the contraceptive measures are taken to safeguard you and your partner from the outcome of sexual intercourse, but these measures also fail. You may have to face things like STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) or pregnancy despite all the preventive measure you took. As in case of STD you need proper help and support from doctors, for pregnancy there are some natural home remedies. With the help of these natural home remedies, you can easily avoid pregnancy after intercourse. Even if the protective measure didn’t work, these remedies will surely work.
We would recommend you to have a word with your doctor before your start consuming any of the above stated herbs. As wrong dosage or wrong herbs can cause complications to your health and in some cases cause infertility issues. So, first understand the right dosage for a safe and natural prevention.
1. Parsley (Ajamoda):Parsley is one of the most effective home remedies that is thought to prevent pregnancy naturally. This herb is easily available, and is best used in the form of herbal tea.
2. Cotton Root Bark (Kapas ki jar ka chhilka): The roots of the cotton plant stimulate the release of the hormone oxytocin, which is the hormone that causes childbirth – an effective way to prevent a pregnancy.
3. Angelica (Choraa): This herb is also known as Dong Quai, and is believed to be another effective natural remedy for an unwanted pregnancy. Angelica is thought to stimulate uterine contractions, which makes it most useful when consumed within 2 weeks of your last sexual intercourse.
4. Mugwort (Indian wormwood): Mugwort is a leafy plant that resembles parsley. This plant, when dried, can be consumed with a cup of water to naturally prevent a pregnancy.
5. Pennyroyal (Spearmint):Pennyroyal has been used since ancient times to prevent unwanted pregnancies. The best way to use pennyroyal is to add dried bits of the herb to your tea and start with a minimum dosage to reduce the risk of harmful effects.
6. Blue Cohosh: Blue cohosh is yet another herb that is thought to stimulate the release of oxytocin. Bits of dried blue cohosh can be brewed in the form of a tea and consumed daily for 2-3 times.
7. Black Cohosh: Black cohosh belongs to the same family as blue cohosh, and naturally, is effective in preventing an unwanted pregnancy. This herb is thought to work by stimulating the release of oxytocin which in turn, results in uterine contractions and prevents pregnancy.
8. Dried Apricots: Dried apricots are also used to prevent conception in minor cases. But, they should not be eaten when you get positive pregnancy reports.
9. Dried Fig (Anzeer):Taking dried fig after an intercourse will help in controlling the birth. It is a popular and best remedy.
10. Papaya: Papaya helps in birth control and unwanted abortion. Consuming it right after intercourse helps to prevent pregnancy. You should consume it at least two times a day for about 3 to 4 days. Avoid eating the fruit if you get a positive pregnancy test.
11. Queen Anne’s Lace (Wild Carrot Seeds): It is an age-old remedy to prevent pregnancy. The wild carrot seeds work in controlling the birth.
12. Stoneseed Root: It is an extremely powerful herb for birth control. Add stoneseed root in cold water and allow it to steep for several hours. Drink one cup of it for six months This root was used since ancient times by women of the Dakota Indian tribes. They used to breathe the plant’s smoke as it promotes sterility. You should always consult the herbalist before you use it.
13. Silphium:Belonging to the giant fennel family, it is another plant used for birth control by ancient women. It is widely known for its contraceptive properties.
14. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is not effective as other natural remedies for birth control. It works to avoid pregnancy only when taken for a long time. It works to stimulate the uterus and induces abortion and miscarriage.
You should consult a doctor before planning to take it as a contraceptive.
15. Smart Weed Leaves: It is a commonly found weed that grows everywhere in the world. It contains three components namely rutin, gallic acid and quercetin that interfere with early pregnancy.
16. Wild Yam: Wild yam takes at least one to two months to function as a birth control remedy.
17. Ginger Root:Ginger, a common kitchen ingredient can help prevent unwanted pregnancies. It stimulates menstrual bleeding.
18. Neem: Neem is a common remedy for natural birth control. It avoids unwanted pregnancy by decreasing the sperm motility and thus prevents fertilization. It is used in three forms – leaves, oil and leaf extract, all these being successful.
19. Buckwheat: Buckwheat is a common herb that avoids conception. It contains a component, Rutin that prevents implantation.
20. Asafoetida: Asafoetida from Iran origin is a pungent smelling herb. Taking asafoetida juice every month, followed by water helps prevent pregnancy and induces abortion.
Male condoms are the easiest way of contraception. Tear the condoms wrapper and look out for condoms rim. Roll it over the erect penis carefully and pinch the top tip of the condom once you have worn it. You can use the lube if required. After ejaculation, dispose of the used condom properly.
The pregnancy rate for failed Copper - T lies between 1 to 3 percent. Gynecologists can surgically remove the copper T using ultrasound so that it does not impact the ongoing pregnancy. In complicated situations, pregnancy has to be terminated for the removal of copper T.
I-pill, Unwanted 72, Preventol, Clr-72, No- will pill and Preventol are the best Emergency Contraceptive Pills in India. Emergency Contraceptive Pills are pills to prevent pregnancy after an unprotected sexual intercourse and most of them need to be consumed within 72 hours of unprotected session for high efficacy.
Lighter or missed period, abdominal cramp, nausea, breast tenderness and Fatigue are the early signs and symptoms of being pregnant even when on birth control. Based on research only 0.1% women get pregnant while being on birth control with no missed days. However, the most common sign of pregnancy in women, who are on birth control, is irregular or light periods. This is often confused with implantation bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy.
Based on customer reviews and feedback the five best condom brands in India are Durex, Skore, Manforce, Moods and Kohinoor. Durex Condoms because of its varied choices and high trust, controls 63 percent of the market share into Condoms in India.
Worried about Unwanted pregnancy? Get all the necessary details on Oral Contraceptive pills and know the best contraceptive pill brands available in India. Yasmin and Unwanted 21 days tops the list of brands for Best Oral Contraceptive Pills in India.
Understand the reasons behind missed periods while on birth control pills and understand how much delay in periods is normal. Also explore your queries regarding Birth control pills like i pill and understand after taking i pill when period will come, through this article.
In this article, you will learn about the i-pill, the side effects of i-pill, and why i-pill is used apart from being a birth control option. You will also get the information about the risks and precautions involved in taking i-pill. We are here to respond to all your doubts through this write up.
In this article, you will read about the male birth control vasel gel and how it is related to male birth control. Along with the details, you will also learn about the important facts related to vasel gel. We are here to respond to all your doubts through this write up.
In this article, you will learn what birth control sponge is, how sponges are use and how it is a one of the essential contraceptives for women. Moreover, we bring the additional risks and side effects vaginal sponge in this article.
In this article, you will learn about the signs of ovulation and ovulation symptoms. Along with symptoms of ovulation, this write up has also covered how to prevent pregnancy naturally with certain methods. You will also get the information about the fertility awareness. We are here to respond to all your doubts through this article.
Condoms are the best contraception and better than oral contracepti...