About Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee
Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee is an infertility specialist who pursued MD in Faculty of Medicine from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand in 1982. He completed Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1987 and Fellowship in Assisted Human Reproduction in 1989. Later, he pursued Diploma in Surgical Pelvicoscopy in the year 1992. He specializes in IVF, IUI, ICSI treatments and is presently practicing at SMC Fertility Center, Sukhumvit, Bangkok. You can check out Elawoman.com for more information regarding Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee.
- M.D. - Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand , 1982
- Diploma of The Thai Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology , 1987
- Fellowship in Assisted Human Reproduction - UK , 1989
- Diploma in Surgical Pelviscopy - Kiel, Germany , 1992
723-723/1 Soi Thonglor (Sukumvit 55) Bangkok
Dr. Poonsak Waikwamdee Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Pushpa | Treatment: IVF
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 9, 2017, 5:05 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Vasudeva Reddy | Treatment: Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
“ My wife was feeling low, she has tried everything to get pregnant, but the result was always negative. My best friend told me about Dr Poonsak Waikwamdee, so took an appointment with him and went to his clinic with my wife. He told us about the IUI treatment. We agreed to the treatment and it went well. My wife is pregnant and her smile is coming back. ”
9 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: April 29, 2017, 9:12 p.m.