Dr. Shobha Venkat is a gynecologist and obstetrician who completed MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute in 1991. Then, she pursued DGO from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 1994 and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from DNB Board, New Delhi in 1996. She is presently practicing at Cloudnine Hospital, Old Airport Road, Bangalore and specializes in Normal vaginal delivery procedure and infertility issues. Check out Elawoman.com for more details.
- MBBS - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore , 1991
- DGO - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai , 1994
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - DNB board, New Delhi , 1996
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Poster Presentation Award In 13th KSOGA Conference, Bangalore In 1999
- Organizing Secretary In CME For Postgraduates Conducted At Manipal Hospital, Bangalore In 2000
- Prize Winner In Young Consultant Category Paper Presentation In Bsog Meet In 2011