About Dr. Prabha Ramakrishna
Dr Prabha Ramakrishna is an infertility specialist and obstetrician who specializes in IVF, IUI and High risk pregnancy care. Dr. Prabha completed her MBBS from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore in 1995. Then, she further pursued Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 1999 and 2002 respectively. Dr. Prabha Ramakrishna is presently serving patients at Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore. Find out more info at elawoman.com
- MBBS - Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore , 1995
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ay.) - Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal, India , 1999
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology - Manipal Academy Of Higher Education, Manipal, India , 2002
SY No.52/2 & 52/3, Devarabeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Dr. Prabha Ramakrishna Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.5Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Khandhare Uttamprakash Baburao | Treatment: IVF
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 7, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Shweta Bardia | Treatment: Consultation
“ Dr. Prabha knows her work well and does not demotivate patients even if they have not conceived since last one decade. It was very helpful to us. ”
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 4, 2017, 3:33 p.m.