About Dr. Aruna Sahadev
Dr. Aruna Sahadev is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist with a passion for seeing women live their fullest lives. The co-founder of the clinic, her deep immersion in various areas of women’s health is backed by 15 years of experience. Her tenure at St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore equipped her with in-depth expertise in high-risk obstetrics while her work at Kidwai memorial hospital cemented her reputation as an accomplished gynecologist. Not just that, Dr. Aruna Sahadev also holds a fellowship training in Reproductive Medicine from Gunasheela, one of the most renowned IVF centers in India. She got her long tenure of expertise and have handle lot of high risk pregnancy cases.
- MBBS - M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore , 2002
- MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore , 2007
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India , 2015
Awards and Recognitions
- 1st Place for Poster Presentation in KISAR In 2015
No 25, 46th Cross, Jayanagar 5th Block, Near Raghavendra Mutt, Bangalore
Dr. Aruna Sahadev Reviews
- 3.0Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Umapati Shirishkumar | Treatment: IVF
0 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: May 29, 2018, 10:02 p.m.