Infertility often creates one of the most distressing life crisis that a couple has ever experienced together. Mannat Fertility Centre as fertility experts well understand their emotional aspect and provide an ethical and meticulous research based approach to fertility treatment. Mannat Fertility...
Infertility often creates one of the most distressing life crisis that a couple has ever experienced together. Mannat Fertility Centre as fertility experts well understand their emotional aspect and provide an ethical and meticulous research based approach to fertility treatment. Mannat Fertility Centre offers a comprehensive range of fertility services: IUI treatments, IVF treatments, ICSI, Surrogacy options, Egg and sperm donation, Freezing, Blastocyst Transfer and gynecological services that are among the best in the region. Mannat Fertility Clinic is visited by Dr. Archana Agarwal. Infertility for her is very mystical subject and she could not believe that it is for real. The human body works on the premise of reproduction, and then what is wrong that increasingly, women are deprived of the most mystical experience of being a mother. For her, it was rejection and denial of universe's will. This question alone helped her discover her passion. On one hand she began to get equipped with latest technologies as a doctor, and on the other hand, began to find answers outside modern medicine to search for the root cause of infertility. Her search ended with Life Coach Naveen Varshneya who had found the cure for many incurable diseases and together they began to work on combining modern medicine with his science and Mannat Fertility center was born back 2 years year after 20 years of search, research and clinical experience with excellent success stories already on they way.
90/2, 2nd Floor, Outer Ring Road, Landmark : Near Innovative Multiplex, Bangalore
Ela woman brings you the most experience and efficient Fertility Doctors in Delhi at one click for you. Also, we compare the doctors according to your fertility needs along with comparing the treatment packages as well as their success rate.
If you are wondering what is Test tube baby, you are in the right page. Test tube baby is a medical term for a human child who is conceived through a scientific process called IVF (In vitro fertilization) outside a woman’s body. Here the mother’s eggs from her ovaries and fertilized in a laboratory by father’s sperm. After that, the conceived embryo is attached to the mother’s uterus again for the normal development of the baby. These babies are as normal as other babies and they don’t lack any ability than other child. Today, it is a huge success over the world. However, test tube baby is suggested to people under certain medical conditions and they don’t have 100% accuracy.
IVF is the most effective for infertility. This procedure has gained momentum all over the world with its remarkable success with most helplessly damaged fallopian tubes, inexplicably sterile sperm counts and most hopeless infertility problems in human beings.
The process of IVF is complicated yet successful in most of the cases.
1. The specialists first make sure if the mother’s ovaries are producing multiple follicles. If not, a drug named gonadotropin is injected for the same followed by monitored ultrasound and hormone testing.
2. Excess fluid from ovaries are wiped out to see presence of eggs.
3. Ultrasound guided needles helps in retrieving eggs
4. The fertilization process of eggs starts with the sperms from the partner/donor
5. Embryo is created, cultured and monitored for 3-5 days.
6. Transfer of embryo into the mother’s uterus happens afterwards. Sometimes more than one or two embryos are also cultured. But their survival depends upon the mother’s health.
7. Pregnancy occurs!
These are some of the conditions where Test tube baby is suggested through IVF
1) If the father faces problems regarding sperm count and speed
2) If the mother has problems in her fallopian tubes such as blockage, weak follicles, or a
3) Low cervix response in mother
4) If either father/mother or both have some disease and they don’t want it to travel to their baby
5) Single parent/same sex parents are seen adopting this kind of technique for their desire to become parent