About Dr. Shweta Saxena
Dr. Shweta Saxena is a gynecologist and IVF doctor who specializes in high-risk pregnancy care and infertility evaluation with treatment since last 13 years. She has pursued MBBS and MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from MLN Medical College, Allahabad University in the year 1996. She was a gold medalist in Medicine and Physiology during her MBBS. Then, she went on to pursue MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from JNMC AMU Aligarh in the year of 2001. She has also received recognition for optimization of estrogen in luteal phase support in ART cycles in 2013. Dr. Shweta is currently practicing at Sunflower Womens Hospital, Ahmedabad. She provides treatments such as IVF, IUI, High Risk Pregnancy Care, Infertility Evaluation and Laparoscopy.
- MBBS - MLN medical college allahabad university degree , 1996
- MD (OBS & GYN) - JNMC AMU Aligarh , 2001
Awards and Recognitions
- Optimization of estrogen in Luteal phase support in ART cycles In 2013
132 Feet Ring Road, Memnagar, Near Manav Mandir Opposite Helmet Circle, Ahmedabad - 380052
Dr. Shweta Saxena Reviews
- 3.8Value for
- 3.3Explanation of
- Reviewed By : Jyoti Pandey | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Though, we did not get success in the first attempt but Dr. Shweta Saxena gave us the hope and encouraged us for the next cycle of IVF. I really appreciate her efforts. ”
2 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 28, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Pawar Lahu Kashinath | Treatment: IVF
7 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 19, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Tanvi Kalra | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Dr. Shweta is a gem of a person who listens every patient quietly and suggests the best suitable treatment. God bless her for efforts. ”
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 18, 2017, 7:40 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Shivani Rathi | Treatment: Pregnancy Care
“ Dr. Shweta is a humble doctor and she understands the state of mind of the patients really well. We received a lot of help with this. ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: June 13, 2017, 12:02 p.m.