About Dr. Diksha Goswami Sharma
Dr. Diksha Goswami Sharma is an Agra based Infertility Specialist and Gynecologist and Obstetrician. Currently practicing at Rainbow IVF multi-specialty hospital in Sikandra. Dr. Sharma has long years of experience in fertility treatments that makes her a trusted name. She has completed MBBS from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut in 2003 and MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University, in the year 2007. Dr. Sharma has also acquired MRCOG, Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine which was in 2010. Her specialization is in high-risk pregnancy care and infertility evaluation and treatment. She is also a member of Medical Council of India (MCI), Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London (RCOG), Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI) and Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
- MBBS - Chaudhary Charan Singh University ,Meerut , 2003
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology - King Georges Medical College, Lucknow University , 2007
- MRCOG - Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London , 2010
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine - DNB board, New Delhi , 2013
Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medal Along with Certificate of Merit in Biochemistry In 1998
National Highway 2, Bain Bazar, Landmark : Near Guru Ka Tal, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh - 282007
Dr. Diksha Goswami Sharma Reviews
- 1.8Value for
- 3.0Explanation of
All Reviews (4)
- Reviewed By : Pawar Babusing Aserao | Treatment: IVF
6 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 9, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Prithvi Chauhan | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ One of my relatives got satisfactory treatment from her. They were going through very tough phase of their life and they can't explain their pain to be childless even after 7 years of marriage. Thanks to Dr. Diksha Goswami Sharma, she is a highly qualified and experienced IVF doctor in Agra. ”
I recommend the doctor
8 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: Aug. 1, 2017, 10:28 a.m.
- Reviewed By : Anil Bhist | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ My wife and I visited Dr. Diksha at Rainbow IVF and she is the one who made us understand our case in the best way. Today my wife is 3 months pregnant. Thanks doc! ”
5 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: July 9, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
- Reviewed By : Anokhi Tanwar | Treatment: In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
“ Dr. Diksha Goswami Sharma is a well qualified doctor. She has a good personalized approach for every patient. I personally realized that she is more of a healer and heals every little aspect that keeps the parents away from their baby for long. More so, Rainbow IVF & team assisted us at each and every step of the process to become parents. ”
I recommend the doctor
4 people found this helpful
Helpful Posted on: March 17, 2017, 1:23 p.m.